All Shall Perish Appreciation Thread

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Here's Chris's response.

why i left all shall perish
There are a lot of people that want to know why I left all shall perish. Its a long horrible story. All shall perish are very shallow cold people. On our last tour with job for a cowboy, I was informed that all shall perish was talking about having someone else. Behind my back they suggested replacing me with a good friend of mine. This is the main reason. I have put up with too much from them, and I have grown tired of being a part of the band. I worked my ass off over the years and I played a main role in them finding their sound. With the exception of Ben who I really still respect and admire, the rest of the band has crossed my personal boundries to many times. Im sorry to all the fans who are disappointed in this dicision. I will have a big suprise for vey one this year however and all of you will see me on the road befor you know it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score
Jason Richardson... I think I went to fucking Berklee this guy last summer! He smokes. So hard.

Unless this is a different Jason Richardson...

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
As long as the new guy sounds like Rusty Cooley the band is gonna be fine:lol:

Last I remember, Chris had personal issues to deal with so he wasn't on any recent tours. :shrug:

Your right, I just watched some of the vids with Luke and they're from Octoberish of last year.

progmetaldan

Reaction score
Speaking of Rusty Cooley, isn't he looking for a second guitarist for Outworld??? Wasn't Chris learning from Rusty??? :idea:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Here's Chris's response.

why i left all shall perish
There are a lot of people that want to know why I left all shall perish. Its a long horrible story. All shall perish are very shallow cold people. On our last tour with job for a cowboy, I was informed that all shall perish was talking about having someone else. Behind my back they suggested replacing me with a good friend of mine. This is the main reason. I have put up with too much from them, and I have grown tired of being a part of the band. I worked my ass off over the years and I played a main role in them finding their sound. With the exception of Ben who I really still respect and admire, the rest of the band has crossed my personal boundries to many times. Im sorry to all the fans who are disappointed in this dicision. I will have a big suprise for vey one this year however and all of you will see me on the road befor you know it.

<<< I know exactly what's going on, but I will let Chris let the secret out. :D

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, my friend confirmed it! These are some old videos of him.

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, and those vids are from 2 years ago.

Harmonicdoom

I'm NOT in TS.
Reaction score
Dammit. That kinda sucks. I'm glad he's still gonna do something else though. I am anxious to see what this new guy will bring to the table.

guitarbuilder93

Bad Day...
Reaction score
Speaking of Rusty Cooley, isn't he looking for a second guitarist for Outworld??? Wasn't Chris learning from Rusty??? :idea:

that's exactly what i was thinking of!
oh man... if chris joins outworld... think of the riffage... the dual solos... the stage presence... HOLY SHIT.

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score

That would be cool but the latest interviews with Rusty make it seem like Outworld is kind of on the backburner for the time being. :(

Reaction score
This is really shitty. ASP "was" my favorite band, mostly because they had chris' amazing guitar work.:shred: he is my favorite guitarist. this sucks.:fawk: im just glad i got to see them w/ him playing. It was insane. Im seeing them again next month so i guess ill have to see what this new guy has to offer

Reaction score
Chris is a good friend of mine and I think it's time he moves on to bigger and better things. He has come a VERY long way since he first joined the band...in both technique and musical taste. Chris is a learning machine, so he will have no problem making it on his own or going to another band. I think it's best that this happened, I feel ASP couldn't be stretched any further in style and Chris couldn't limit himself to that type of songwriting anymore.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
^I like your username. :lol:

I'm sure Chris will be back soon.

')