All Shall Perish Appreciation Thread

vgguru39

Reaction score
I think the vocals are lame but the leads are pretty cool. Some interesting ideas, although I can hear a lot of Rusty licks in his playing. I kinda feel he should work on his own lead style a little more. Still excellent playing regardless.:shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
Lorenzo cracks me the fuck up hahahahahahha the quotes in the interlude are him to a T. The guys kidnapped him for a week or so on the last tour and I never laughed so hard in my life at some of the stuff he says/does plus the stories. it sounds very heavy yet tasteful and very musical on the leads, I think this project has a lot of potential can't wait to hear more songs.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Hahahaha, that shit is cool man!

I like the vocals, I mean they aren't outstanding or anything but I dig 'em. Storey is a monster on guitar dude!

butcheredatbirt

Reaction score
This is absolutely horrendous. I thought it was a joke and then with the second song i realized i was wrong. Fuck this is terrible.

Reaction score
some awesome guitar playing... agreed about the vocals really sucking though.... they're probably just a joke though. don't think they're meant to be serious heh

Nick

Reaction score
My band supported all shall perish last night and it was immnese!

Our set went really well squeezed 6 tracks into about 25 - 30 mins (think we may have ran over slightly but a band pulled out so it was cool)

Let it be known though that Jason Richardson (their new guitarist) is a fucking MONSTER!

Nick

Reaction score
thanks i should hopefully be able to post pics once we get them from the photographer

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome stuff.
Someone's gotta film their new guitarist playing.

Nick

Reaction score
its hard to film that when your standing like :eek:

Saw these guys on Monday, absolute insanity

i was talking to a guy after we were on who said he was from colchester and that all his friends went to the colchester show the day before. You dont happen to have a friend in glasgow?

shaneroo

Oh, herrrrro......
Forum MVP
Reaction score
yes, we played with them at a festival, met the new guitar guy (looks like a little kid).
he wanted to jam, so i took him to our bus, and we played for a bit......
i gotta get my chops back up!

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
yes, we played with them at a festival, met the new guitar guy (looks like a little kid).
he wanted to jam, so i took him to our bus, and we played for a bit......
i gotta get my chops back up!

:eek: the dude must be fucking insane.

')