All Shall Perish Appreciation Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
Last time I spoke with Chris he was telling me about his 35" scale 8 string Ibanez is making him. Sweet!

Khern

Reaction score
My cover of Awaken the Dreamers by All Shall Perish.
Im playing all the Instruments Guitar, Drums, Bass, and Vocals.
I record in my basement on a Tascam DP 02.
It's just audio with a picture.
I used the beginning part from the actual song.
Im 14 and Endorsed by TTM Guitars.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
you need to turn the vocals down a lot, all I can hear is vocals and hi hat. The guitar work is great for being 14 for sure though. Keep it up.

Necrophagist777

can't bend....
Reaction score
you need to turn the vocals down a lot, all I can hear is vocals and hi hat. The guitar work is great for being 14 for sure though. Keep it up.

From what I can tell it's good, but I can't really tell much. I can barely hear the guitars in my studio monitors. Good job playing everything though :hbang:Just invest in some good headphones or monitors and work on the mix.

EDIT: After watching some of your other vids you have some serious talent man! Good luck in the future.

Khern

Reaction score
Thank you, im going to go back and remix it probably tomorrow.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
TTM guitars, you say? Is that what you have in your avatar? Cause if so... hot damn.

Definitely search around on here for TTM guitars, they have a pretty bad rep. One of those "USA MADE CUSTOM" companies, that really just assembles (cheap) foreign made parts in the states. Seen some very very very poor reviews. Although I'm sure they can't ALL be bad.

Necrophagist777

can't bend....
Reaction score
Definitely search around on here for TTM guitars, they have a pretty bad rep. One of those "USA MADE CUSTOM" companies, that really just assembles (cheap) foreign made parts in the states. Seen some very very very poor reviews. Although I'm sure they can't ALL be bad.

I saw some dude I never heard of from some band I never heard of playing them in Guitar World.

')