All Shall Perish's Francesco Artusato Guitar World Lesson

• Thread starter ittoa666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
No usually a fan of All Shall Perish but they're the only Deathcore I can tolerate.

He's a fantastic player, is he new?

JoeMalov

Reaction score
I really liked what Chris Storey bought to the band though. It's going to be hard for this guy to live up to it.

When the band came through Cleveland on SS, the dude fucked up on literally every solo/lead from the set that night. From this video, I'd say he's pretty talented, so I'm hoping it was just an off night for him.

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
I really liked what Chris Storey bought to the band though. It's going to be hard for this guy to live up to it.

Sweeps? :scratch:

j/k :lol: Storey is an amazing guitarist, but he sweeps like a fucking OCD janitor.

New guy is good. But, who honestly expected a shitty guitarist to join ASP?

Cupo

What's a 6 String?
Reaction score
When the band came through Cleveland on SS, the dude fucked up on literally every solo/lead from the set that night. From this video, I'd say he's pretty talented, so I'm hoping it was just an off night for him.
Interesting. I've watched a lot of videos on Youtube of him playing their stuff and he seems to nail it pretty well. I know live would be a bit harder though. Probably just an off night..

ENGLShred7

How Do I Djent?
Reaction score

Could've been. When I saw them he seemed to be hitting everything. Although ASP as a band was a bit disappointing...

')