ALLZ CAPS BRUATALZ

• Thread starter markgov
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

markgov

Reaction score
Yeah ever since I put in the bass, the kick kinda disappeared lol I might try and bring up the highs on it as well. Also I think the guitars are kinda muddying up the mix still.

Reaction score
Just gotta find a good mix between the instruments while working with the gear you have at your disposal :lol:

What are you using to record?

markgov

Reaction score
Ok, snares the only thing with reverb on it.its at about 20% mix so I might take it down a bit. I think the kick just needs a boost in the presence section. Guitars are too loud yes, and are a bit harsh do I'm gonna try and fix that aswell, should let the overheads thru better too

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
Guitars are way too far in the front and sound a bit thin. Drums are kinda weak. Going to sound great with solid mix! I think the bass guitar could have a bit more presence in the song as well.

markgov

Reaction score
Thx, man ill keep working I the mix and we should have the vox and other stuff done by next week! Thanks again for all the help guys!

')