(Almost) New Guitar Day!!! (Carvin pics inside)

• Thread starter _Drizzt_
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

_Drizzt_

Reaction score
Ok, yesterday a beautiful DC127 landed in Italy from California! Actually this is a 1994 model in asbolutely MINT condition. Seems like someone bought it, played a few times and left it in a case for 14 years! Other than few scratches, very very light, on the back, the guitar could be new from factory. It has the reversed pointy headstock shape from the early 90's (YEAH!!!), my favourite pickups combo M22SD/M22V, a thinner neck, in comparison to the actual Carvin's neck profile, and it's finished in cherry sunburst which is one of my favourites finish. When I saw it in ebay, I couldn't pass on it, it was love at the first sight!
Sadly my camera broke, so these pictures below are from the aution. But, believe me, although they are nice pics, they don't do justice to this instrument. As soon as I can I will post more pics. Enjoy!

carvin1.jpg

carvin2.jpg

carvin3.jpg

carvin4.jpg

carvin5.jpg

carvin6.jpg

carvin7.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
sweet dude, you got one of the good carvins :yesway:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
thats a nice one man :)

one of the teachers at the highschool in town has a DC127 in blueburst, its hawt

Zak1233

Contributor
Reaction score
sexy ass guitar man! carvins are beautiful

Lucky Seven

Lucky☆Seven
Reaction score
Question. Has the body shape of the Carvin DC127 changed since 1994? I mean, I know you can get them with rounded body sides (which I'm not crazy about), but I really like this one's shape...still, the sexiest Carvin ever is Jason Becker's old blue one. I love the headstock on Becker's...I wish Carvins still looked like THAT.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Question. Has the body shape of the Carvin DC127 changed since 1994? I mean, I know you can get them with rounded body sides (which I'm not crazy about), but I really like this one's shape...still, the sexiest Carvin ever is Jason Becker's old blue one. I love the headstock on Becker's...I wish Carvins still looked like THAT.
I looked at carvin museum, looks like they made the change to the fat horns around 95

_Drizzt_

Reaction score
Thank's all!

As far as I can tell comparing my other '02/04 DC127 to this one, the answer is no. The main differences between this one and the others are the pointy headstock and a slightly thinner neck...

')