Almost ngd-8527z J custom

• Thread starter Deadfall
  • Start date
  • Tags
    got it
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Deadfall

Reaction score
Bump-Got it yesterday...added a couple pics.Thinking I will want an evolution in the bridge instead of that paf or whatever the hell it came with.But its everything I wanted otherwise.

QuambaFu

Reaction score
Good work! Just last week I told the wife that if we won the lottery I would go to Japan and buy one or two... suppose I have to buy a lottery ticker first.

Fred

Reaction score
Congrats man! Gotta admit I'm more interested in that Kramer/Charvel-type in the foreground of the family shot, though, haha. Any more info/pics for that one?

Deadfall

Reaction score
is this the one he(meester) had on ebay a couple days ago?
Nah that one is still there last I checked.I got it from him but this one didnt go to auction.Interestingly enough...got an email from Ikebe the same day I got the guitar,saying that yes they could still ship to the united states.Same as it ever was though and would have to do a wire transfer.No cards and no pay-pal.Not sure whether or not customs charges apply but shipping would.I imagine you would wind up paying the same thing as you would having gotten it from Sparkle but worth looking into for anyone interested.
I was under the impression they had a no-export flag on those Japan only guitars...*shrugs*.Jim had it in case-bubblewrapped-in a box-bubblewrapped again-and in yet another box.Was in new york a couple days after payment was made and express mailed to my local post office(cow town-south carolina) 2 days later express mail.So it was nice dealing with him in my opinion...for a couple days there I was seeing that "curse of devries " thread and having bad dreams hehe.All better now...:hbang:

Deadfall

Reaction score
Congrats man! Gotta admit I'm more interested in that Kramer/Charvel-type in the foreground of the family shot, though, haha. Any more info/pics for that one?
Yeah man that one..Bought it while I was still in High school.Kramer baretta...think It was an '86 or '87 model.Its my sons main axe now the little bugger...his hands too small for the 7620 yet...and its strictly hands off the J customs lol.

Fred

Reaction score
Yeah man that one..Bought it while I was still in High school.Kramer baretta...think It was an '86 or '87 model.Its my sons main axe now the little bugger...his hands too small for the 7620 yet...and its strictly hands off the J customs lol.

Ah, awesome - thought it looked like a Baretta! In fact, I see it listed here - Custom Graphics - so 86/87 sounds about right. Very, very jealous of your son, that's a fantastic guitar!

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
congrats on the guitar, i need one of these.

Last edited:

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
Daaaamn dude... saw one of those on the 'bay last night and was blown away. i noticed online that the neck heel looks even sweeter than the usual AANJ... comments?

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
Sweet guitar! How's the sustain around the 12-15 frets?

')