Alright guys, I need help....

• Thread starter Taskeruss
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Taskeruss

Reaction score
Alright guys first post on here,
right...
Been looking for a 7 string in the £1500ish price range for a while now and run out of places and guitar companys to look for one.
Looking for a superstratish 25.5 scale guitar with a reverse headstock thru or bolt on neck, two humbuckers not active and coil spliting if i can.
fixed or string thru bridge and with or the option to be fretted with 6100 wire.

Any help trying to hunt one down would be massively amazing
Cheers guys!
:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
:welcome:

You do have some options regarding such an instrument, although I fear the reverse headstock may limit your choice quite considerably. Personally, and considering your budget and preference for a superstrat shape, I'd go with a Carvin myself, as they provide extensive customization options (within reasonable range, evidently), and have great quality and superb QC.

Demeyes

Reaction score
I think with that money you should be able to pick something up from KxK, Ran or BRJ. I'm not sure how much they all go for but you have a decent budget and these guys can custom build stuff and should be able to do something to your specs easily enough.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
A KxK starts at over 1700 GBP with a fixed bridge, not counting customs and shipping, while Ran guitars vary tremendously according to spec, yet are also far from being cheap instruments. BRJ bolt-ons retail around 1700 USD, whereas a neck-thru goes for around 3000 USD or more, also without shipping and customs being taken into consideration. All of them worthy instruments, but let's remain realistic here: for the specified budget, the brand that will qualify (as the OP also likes bolt-on guitars) is Bernie Rico Jr., by checking out a bolt-on guitar.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
What Cloud said, got some decent bank, get some decent shit with it :)

')