Amazing 8 string player!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
seriously, every nerve in my body is saying "NO" to the Bogdan Grad guy, wtf

signalgrey

Ambiente Savante
Reaction score
Obvious troll is obvious.

hes what i like to call an armchair anthropologist. He knows alot about technique, and he comments about people like Petrucci etc... but. He isnt filling stadiums or selling albums with his superiority complex.

i dunno, im not saying hes a bad player, but i find him kinda arrogant and actually a touch boring. just my 2 cents.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
At the end of the day though, he's doing what he personally loves with his chosen instrument.

There's no shame in being a bedroom shredder. In fact the greater majority of folks on this forum fit into the "armchair anthropologist" archetype. How often to fortunates here, and on other forums, just slag on other players for every little thing?

I can't believe I'm defending the arrogant bastard. :lol:

By the way, I'm stealing the "Armchair Anthropologist" thing. :rofl:

capo_fez

Guitar Tech/ Player
Reaction score
Omrat, that was quite amazing and disturbing at the same time.

OP, thanks for clearing up that it was all a joke.

BigPhi84, I don't know where you got the idea, but I now have to go give myself my medication to fight off my bad case of white-itis that I have been rid of for about 6 years. Between the OP video and yours, I now feel violated as a serious guitarist.

As for Marshall Harrison, I hope that one day you can find a creative approach to writing something of your own and put it out for the world to see that we need to step it up, or you just give up and stop getting me worried that I may have to compete against the likes of someone that beat the hell out of me without laying finger one on my sorry chops.

My 2 cents, have now been publicly addressed, and I hope you all have a safe trip :)

powergroover

monster death chunk
Reaction score
at first i didn't realize he was using a rg 2228
man,look at that lower horn, he ruined it :rofl:

')