Amazing Brian Moore i91.13 i.guitar with Midi / 13 pin - Teal Flame - LIKE NEW

mbardu

Reaction score
Gear/Guitar for Sale/Trade: Brian Moore i.Guitar i91.13 with Midi
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): SUPER HEAVY DUTY Brian Moore branded Hard case, Trem arm
Condition basically MINT !
Your Location (City,State or City,Country): California
International OK?: if you pay shipping
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me
References (eBay or other forum userid): here + eBay references
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 749$ + actual shipping

Hi,

If you are looking at this, you probably know what type of guitars those Brian Moore i.guitars are. Now - this specific guitar is LIKE NEW, plays awesome, and sounds awesome. Read on for more details - or skip to the end for more pictures.

Ag1WMjH.jpg

Essentially, those Brian Moore are the most underrated do-it-all guitars in existence.
They can function as traditional magnetic (2 humbuckers/1 single coil) electric guitars; or as an acoustic guitar (piezo output - requires a separate - not provided - Y output cable); or as midi guitars, to plug into a synth or a computer for endless possibilities with software instruments (100% compatible with Roland and Axon 13-pin based systems).

This particular i91.13 version is the top version of its range, with H-S-H pickup configuration, high grade flame maple top, and gorgeous PRS-like streaky rosewood fretboard.

Build and finish are amazing. The frets are perfect, with no sticking point, no rough edges - better than most G*bson or F*nder fret-jobs nowadays. This guitars essentially plays like a guitar 3 times its price.
Sound possibilities through the traditional magnetic pickups are excellent and that's even before starting to factor in the rest of the electronics.

This guitars features:
*High Grade Flame maple top
*High Grade rosewood fretboard
*Medium Jumbo frets
*Maple neck
*H-S-H magnetic pickups
*Tremolo bridge with piezo and Midi saddles
*13-pin output for connection to a guitar interface (Roland or Axon for instance)
I am not sure about the body material - but it looks, feels and weighs like a one piece alder. Visually, nice tight grain undeer the teal finish.

The guitar weighs a tad over 8 pounds, and a SUPER heavy duty branded hardshell case is included for FREE (picture). Seriously, this case is more solid than the typical PRS or G&G case.

The neck profile is very comfy. Close to an LTD MH, maybe a tad thinner, but nowhere near as thin as a wizard.

Again, this guitar, for all intents and purposes, like NEW. All functions are perfect, the neck is perfect, there is no fretwear. There are some extremely tiny scratches and a miniscule clear coat bump at the back, that I cannot capture in pictures - and seem to have been factory made.

I bought this guitar to test the waters with MIDI before ordering a custom-made Carvin. Less than a week later, and probably less than 5 hours of playtime, I am convinced and will proceed with that. This means that the guitar is now for sale.

Those retail for around 1480/1500 new.
Here is your opportunity to save and pay literally half of that.

Shipping on this guitar is a tad higher - because of the super heavy duty case.

Thank you for reading and here are some pics for you

Ag1WMjH.jpg

cIOSRLf.jpg

L8VVNxt.jpg

ACbEJcM.jpg

OvrMtVQ.jpg

H7fpUIB.jpg

c6FdLbf.jpg

qotETEb.jpg

Jfh1nTQ.jpg

l8sV6GG.jpg

bsSE0Fx.jpg

MYXHakM.jpg

okP6BFZ.jpg

Vr6MIK9.jpg

xY3Lb5T.jpg

Fvrt1YL.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mbardu

Reaction score
Still available (previous buyer backed out) - and 699$ now takes it.

mbardu

Reaction score
If you had a nice (non black) Carvin 6 string..I wouldn't be to opposed to trades for something like that!

mbardu

Reaction score
Couple of potential buyers backed out.

Make me an offer and we can discuss..

')