Amazing player.

• Thread starter includao
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AngelVivaldi

Contributor
Reaction score
Yea, I don think I've ever seen guitar played quite like that before.

HOWEVER...

I'd choose getting laid before hibernating with a guitar 24/7 LOL! good post

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, that guy's got some really cool stuff going on. I love the unison tapped lines he was playing at one point.

Reaction score
Certainly unique but also quite sloppy at times, and his tone is terrible. Good guitar player, but I don't feel compelled to listen to him.

shadowgenesis

Yarrrrrr
Reaction score
Certainly unique but also quite sloppy at times, and his tone is terrible. Good guitar player, but I don't feel compelled to listen to him.

you really think he was sloppy? sounded pretty clean to me. and his tone was metalish but i rather liked the sound of the song, which had me really surprised. I thought it was a pretty cool - and i don't really dig shred guys

Yea, I don think I've ever seen guitar played quite like that before.

HOWEVER...

I'd choose getting laid before hibernating with a guitar 24/7 LOL! good post

:yesway:

Wiz

Reaction score
Plays a Tagima like Kiko Loureiro! :metal:

(although I get the impression he could be playing a 30 dollar guitar and still kick my ass for the next 30 years)

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
I love to see players with such advanced technical ability who maintain a high energy level like he does. A refreshing contrast to all the bedroom BPM warriors that are all over You Tube.

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
This guy has been posted here several times and imo, it's always fun to watch him.
Sounds fresh to me compared to all these Cooley wannabe's.

I love to see players with such advanced technical ability who maintain a high energy level like he does. A refreshing contrast to all the bedroom BPM warriors that are all over You Tube.

So true.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
My only gripe with this is the drum machine background... especially that click on.. whatever part of the drum that's supposed to be :lol:
If he put as much effort into programming the rhythm tracks as he did on lead, the whole composition would gel a lot better. But as it stands, the leads on that are fucking insane.

')