Ambient/Atmospheric Metal. Would love some feedback!

• Thread starter arvindsg
  • Start date
  • Tags
    ambient
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
Hey! I like it! Tells a story like a soundtrack, in fact I could totally see a movie unfolding to it! Very nicely done!!

As far as the mix ... it does need some tweaking. It's not bad tho. I'm sure some others will have some suggestions for it that regard. I just wanted to comment on the compostion. ;)

arvindsg

Reaction score
It's very cool to see you interpreted it that way! Thanks for your comment man, much appreciated! :)

Noctiluca

Reaction score
That is a sweet composition :eek:

Now, I'd change the bass drum click a bit. Maybe reduce its attack, cut higher frequencies, I don't know. But it sounds good already!

"I'm not really satisfied with the mix so I'd love to hear some feedback on this!"

What are you not liking, specifically?

arvindsg

Reaction score
Thank you man! :)
I'm not particularly fond of the rhythm guitar in this mix, and how it sounds really muddy when put up against the rest of the instruments, especially in the intro. I'd like to be a bit more sharp/clear sounding so it cut through the mix while maintaining that really ambient distant sound (hopefully that makes sense haha).
But it's always productive to get an opinion from a different set of ears, thats why I posted! haha

Latest posts

')