Amfisound Kaira pricing?

• Thread starter Snorelax
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Snorelax

Reaction score
I know they have been posted before, but does anybody know the pricing for this model? I emailed Amfisound over a week ago and haven't gotten a reply :squint:

fme20081.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FYP666

Kick The Gates Open
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but i have in my memory that they were something like 2500€... And that would be like about 3000 dollarinos... I'm not sure, but on this site there are some Finnish dudes who have Amfisound guitars and they know better :agreed:

tulikirnu

Reaction score
I know they have been posted before, but does anybody know the pricing for this model? I emailed Amfisound over a week ago and haven't gotten a reply :squint:

fme20081.jpg
Hello, they usually answer for a day...?
Dont know the prices, but I think they starts about around 2000€

"[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Since we have received millions of e-mails regarding our new Kaira model, here
some news for all the curious ones of you: The guitar is already available in 6-,7-,
or 8-stringed versions, although the web updating will still take some time.
Keep on sending e-mails, we will send you all the information including pics until
we get this model onto our pages."[/SIZE][/FONT]

tr4c3

Guitarist for hire
Reaction score
That 8 string V they have on their main page is amazing. I would love to grab a guitar from them. You can never have enough frets and strings!

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
I fail so hard for being unaware of this particular brand....but they do look quite awesome....*adds it to the list*...

')