Amp Simulation & Plugin Refrence

• Thread starter guitarguru777
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Post delete by the original poster cause this place is worthless for info and anything related to tone. What a fucking joke!

To those of you who actually NOW something and I have thanked personally. Ignore the above text. Just do yourselves a favor and find a website without so many fucking idiots. Nothing but fucking fanbois and I HAVE TO HAVE (Insert populat 7 String guitar players) Gear cause I HAVE TO SOUND LIKE HIM!! IM SUCH A FUCKING NUB!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Post delete by the original poster cause this place is worthless for info and anything related to tone. What a fucking joke!

To those of you who actually NOW something and I have thanked personally. Ignore the above text. Just do yourselves a favor and find a website without so many fucking idiots. Nothing but fucking fanbois and I HAVE TO HAVE (Insert populat 7 String guitar players) Gear cause I HAVE TO SOUND LIKE HIM!! IM SUCH A FUCKING NUB!!!!

Frozmoh

Reaction score
I think Lepou¨s stuff should be here its free and the best amp sim in my opinion!

Reaction score

Reaction score

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely sticky-worthy. Awesome thread, man. This will help an awful lot of people. You might even make contact with aliens with this thread. It's that good.

Enselmis

Reaction score
Can anybody suggest me a really nice sounding free bass amp sim for OSX? What do you guys use?

Reaction score

Reaction score

Reaction score

')