An 8-Bit Miles Davis

phaeded0ut

droooooneeeeeeeee!
Reaction score
Dear all,

A friend of mine sent this to me in complete shock that someone would do such a thing to an incredible album. As sad as this might sound, I'm actually enjoying it. ;)

Here it is, "Kind of Bloop:" Kind of Bloop: An 8-Bit Tribute to Miles Davis' Kind of Blue

Would've been wild to have heard this in a video game from way back when.

Hope you enjoy it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

phaeded0ut

droooooneeeeeeeee!
Reaction score
Sadly, I'd have to say that I think that the 8-bit versions make it a little more "approachable" for folks. Would love to see this crowd tackle, "Bitch's Brew" and "Aura."

Pardon me, while I duck and cover... ;)

damigu

stay tuned
Reaction score
Sadly, I'd have to say that I think that the 8-bit versions make it a little more "approachable" for folks. Would love to see this crowd tackle, "Bitch's Brew" and "Aura."

it's funny, but i agree.

cycloptopus

Reaction score

Ha! I'd like to see "Aura" fully arranged in 8 bit. Ridiculous... yet how cool would that be?!

phaeded0ut

droooooneeeeeeeee!
Reaction score
Personally, I think it'd be awesome, Cyc! Granted there are a few others that might end up being put in the queue a bit earlier... "Birth of the Cool," perchance?

jjjsssxxx

Reaction score
That is one of THE most ridiculous things I have ever heard!

Latest posts