An actual good pick

• Thread starter StevenC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Moongrum

Reaction score
Doesn't matter who VP is, Trump and Aden Ross linked up for a stream, it's over Kamala-bros, Trump just gets the youth😔

jaxadam

Reaction score
T4-racing-fuel__46646.1641496420.png

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
I honestly have no idea what his demographics are, but raises the question why did Trump meet with him then 😂
Apparently Barron watches the kid's content and told Trump it's a good idea pops I swear. At least that's pretty much what he says in the stream.
Which, by the way, if you find yourself with an hour of free time with nothing to do but throw back a couple beers, you guys should definitely listen to if you haven't because it is absolutely fucking hilarious.

sleewell

Reaction score
they asked trump about his unpopular vp choice and he was like well traditionally the vp doesnt really matter

trump today on walz: he is going to destroy this country!!!!

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
I love V-picks and the guy who makes them. I got several, including an 8.3, several 4mms and a ton of his 2mms.
If I really wanna dig in with a thicc picc I'll bust out the Winspears but my go-to is one of the lite Freakishly Large VPs. Just thick enough to feel substantial but not cumbersome and the material is rigid enough to avoid the flex. Can't shill them hard enough. Making that joke cost me $44 cause pulling that damn site up reminded me I've been meaning to re-up my stash for like the last year or two.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
I know some thought Shapiro from PA would have been a more strategic pic, but a straight, white, married-once, veteran, hunter, football coach with children certainly adds more crossover appeal to the ticket than Vance did to theirs.

Latest posts

')