An actual good pick

• Thread starter StevenC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder if Ted and Ben Shapiro teamed up to craft that question

Oh, I think Ben knows what a woman is.

anyone-want-to-chat-sfw-about-abigail-shapiro-b6lxmv1th7.jpg

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No one really knows the full story, at least not yet, so it’s mostly speculation at this point. But some of the republicans going so hard based on this comes off as desperate - don’t they have anything of substance to attack Harris and Walz over? They can’t agree on policy, but they’d rather go after speculative minutia that doesn’t really matter to voters than focus on policy. And even Trump is focused on Harris’s crowd size rather than policy.

And that’s where we are with politics these days: politicians on both sides (though especially on the conservative side) divide us based on culture then turn us against one another so we’re distracted by stupid shit while they take away our rights and raise our taxes while cutting those on themselves and their rich donors.
The problem with attacking on policy is: The core of their policy is stripping individual rights, making sure billionaires pay nothing in taxes, and locking in minority rule. That doesn't play well to the plebes - at least they're capable of learning THAT - and their divisive social issue got blown up by the SCOTUS, so all they have is personal attacks and the Border, where their policies are...pretty close to the same level of awful.

Latest posts

')