Anand Bhatt 7 string Jackson signature... Wait, what?

• Thread starter Emperoff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LamaSabachthani

Reaction score
Django was completely illiterate. He learned how to draw his autograph and rarely signed anything. This makes any authentic Django signature even more rare than a guitar he played.

I wouldn't say that's authentic simply because it has an words before the signature.

I absolutely did not know that. I recant my prior sarcasm and now realize that such an item would indeed be quite valuable.

Here's to eating humble pie from the oven of humility with cracked egg on my face?

LamaSabachthani

Reaction score
that video just made my day... are those clips from a movie or something, because I think I need to see it. :lol::lol:

That'd be "classical vibrato", no?

I can't say I am at all knowledgeable about classical music, but for a player who certainly does not appear to be classically trained, and one who was playing a decidedly non-classical riff on a non-classical acoustic, I thought it looked slightly silly and sounded bad.

But again, as a recent comment I made about Django Reinhardt shows, I can be just as ignorant as anyone else apparently haha. Shame on me!

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
billy_madison_principal_no_points_mercy_soul_movie_image_01.jpg

Haha epic. Its from Billy Madison for people who dont know.

Netherhound

Grandeur Of Delusions
Reaction score
Glad people get the reference. Great movie.

And screw Anand Bhatt. His doucheness went up a couple of levels after reading this

GOD FORBID’s Dallas Coyle is reportedly teaming up with Indian metal star Anand Bhatt of ANAND CLIQUE for a new single release. This past awards season ANAND CLIQUE was on the first round Grammy ballot for “Best Metal Performance.” Both Dallas Coyle and Anand Bhatt have new solo projects emerging this year as well.

Under a veil of self-importance, Bhatt goes on to blast the US metal scene by adding, “The lack of metal awareness in the U.S. is sad. There was one point at this years Grammy Awards where I was standing there with Dave Mustaine and realized that Megadeth and Anand Clique were the only heavy bands to show up and represent our genre.”

riiiiiggghhtt. Keep patting yourself on the back slugger.

LamaSabachthani

Reaction score

And screw Anand Bhatt. His doucheness went up a couple of levels after reading this

GOD FORBID’s Dallas Coyle is reportedly teaming up with Indian metal star Anand Bhatt of ANAND CLIQUE for a new single release. This past awards season ANAND CLIQUE was on the first round Grammy ballot for “Best Metal Performance.” Both Dallas Coyle and Anand Bhatt have new solo projects emerging this year as well.

Under a veil of self-importance, Bhatt goes on to blast the US metal scene by adding, “The lack of metal awareness in the U.S. is sad. There was one point at this years Grammy Awards where I was standing there with Dave Mustaine and realized that Megadeth and Anand Clique were the only heavy bands to show up and represent our genre.”

Because obviously, the Anand Clique and Megadeth are pretty much equals.

Seriously, who the hell voted for his band? If the examples I've heard of them on the itunes store are anything to go by, they are an absolutely appalling band.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Now I'm just curious, with the amount of information and content this fellow has on the web...

How is it that we weren't ridiculing him years ago? :scratch:

AvantGuardian

Orange Vigilante
Reaction score

Meanwhile Mustaine is wondering who let this guy in and calling for security...

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Seriously, who the hell voted for his band?

Affirmative action in the Grammy voting? How many other Indian metal bands are there?

Notice it says First Round Grammy Nomination. I would assume that there are other rounds of voting, and first round simply means someone nominated them for consideration to be a final nominee (hope that makes sense?). And, as it seems, Anand himself is on the nominating committee. So there you go, he nominated himself.

jaskasm

Reaction score
Affirmative action in the Grammy voting? How many other Indian metal bands are there?

Notice it says First Round Grammy Nomination. I would assume that there are other rounds of voting, and first round simply means someone nominated them for consideration to be a final nominee (hope that makes sense?). And, as it seems, Anand himself is on the nominating committee. So there you go, he nominated himself.

+1

Frey

Reaction score
That was without a doubt THE GREATEST guitar that I have seen and will ever see in my life. :lol:

chucknorrishred

Reaction score
"lack of metal' .......what the fucs he been listining to.......mtv

what a fuckn joke

go write tunes for rapper cuz they dont care how shitty u sound

Daken1134

Reaction score
Dude the great Anand Bhatt... hes like the mutherfuckin indian Fabio of shred

cryogen

Reaction score
I wonder if buying the guitar grants you access to the Anand Clique.. If so, I might be able to justify dropping $1600 for a stock Jackson. Just look at all those hot women in his video, that's he's saving.. strangling.. whatever man, I want in!

Dan

Reaction score
When did this website turn into 4chan?

+1 :agreed:

You guys need to grow up a bit. If you want to 'Troll' around head right back to /b/. Yeah he is a bit of a douche but theres no need to post ridiculous ebay bids and NSFW pics while going ROFLLOLMAYOTEEHEE about it on here.

It's funny up to a point uno.... :noplease:

LamaSabachthani

Reaction score
+1 :agreed:

You guys need to grow up a bit. If you want to 'Troll' around head right back to /b/. Yeah he is a bit of a douche but theres no need to post ridiculous ebay bids and NSFW pics while going ROFLLOLMAYOTEEHEE about it on here.

It's funny up to a point uno.... :noplease:

Why does it matter? This forum subscribes to no recognised and regulated code of morals as far as I know. Why can't we just have a bit of fun with something which is blatantly hilarious?

Jeggs

Reaction score
I work at a mental hospital/asylum for the criminally insane. Even the patients I work with got a better grip on reality that this dude o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')