Anchorhead Darth Metal live!

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
Haha yesss a live video of Anchorhead!!! Ive been listening to them for a while now. They are planning to make a cd soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
They need to release an album of some sort. Seriously, I ripped the songs from their Myspace onto my MP3 player and I listen to them all the time.

They want to, but think about the amount of clearances they're going to need from George Lucas, and it's also probably quite dependant on the nature of the original contract between Lucas and John Williams.

I'm not too keen on Linear Sphere 'cause of the vocals.

Yeah, I always had the same problem, just not my style of vocals. However, I've heard that Jos has parted ways and that Linear Sphere might now be on 'Permanent Hold' status.

cev

Trollhammaren!!
Reaction score
They want to, but think about the amount of clearances they're going to need from George Lucas, and it's also probably quite dependant on the nature of the original contract between Lucas and John Williams.

Yeah, I figured it was something of that nature. It's just frustrating since it seems like they have so much more written that we can't hear. Every clip on there is a teaser or a sample or whatever - I want to hear the whole thing! If it turns out they can't legally release an album, I hope they at least put it online so we can hear the rest.

GuitarG2

Reaction score

Well, they have received positive messages on their mySpace from John Williams in the past, so we can always be hopeful.

However, I've heard that Jos has parted ways and that Linear Sphere might now be on 'Permanent Hold' status.

Oh that sucks so bad. :noway:

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I figured it was something of that nature. It's just frustrating since it seems like they have so much more written that we can't hear. Every clip on there is a teaser or a sample or whatever - I want to hear the whole thing! If it turns out they can't legally release an album, I hope they at least put it online so we can hear the rest.

I think it's mainly just because each track is a ridiculous length. I've got Shredisode IV and it's 18 minutes long!!!!!

cev

Trollhammaren!!
Reaction score
I think it's mainly just because each track is a ridiculous length. I've got Shredisode IV and it's 18 minutes long!!!!!

:lol: See, that's exactly my point! You've got 11 minutes of that song that I don't!

')