Anchorhead Darth Metal live!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
That was absolutely awesome. :metal: I had heard the song a few times on the myspace, but seeing it live was even cooler. And it looks like the Boba Fett type guitarist was playing a 7-string. Edit: Wait, actually it seems that both of them are playing sevens... or eights? :ugh: Getting confused... Looking at it again, it seemed like the guitarist with the Boba Fett mask was playing an eight and the one with the stormtrooper mask was playing either a seven or an eight.

BinaryTox1n

Reaction score
That was absolutely awesome. :metal: I had heard the song a few times on the myspace, but seeing it live was even cooler. And it looks like the Boba Fett type guitarist was playing a 7-string. Edit: Wait, actually it seems that both of them are playing sevens... or eights? :ugh: Getting confused... Looking at it again, it seemed like the guitarist with the Boba Fett mask was playing an eight and the one with the stormtrooper mask was playing either a seven or an eight.

"The Thermal Crushin8tor" :metal:
721066874_l.jpg

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score
I just discovered these guys, very cool, glad I stumbled across it.

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
man these guys are awesome, i still wanna see them live, i think one of the guitarist teaches at the guitar institute where im going later this year :metal:

Ze Kink

the black wizards
Reaction score
When they wrote to Meshforum about their participation in the Star Wars band contest (which they won) I checked them out. They're pretty amazing.

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
They certainly are great live. The only thing that lets them down is a Krank amp, which can't even be saved by the Cornford that the other guy plays.

cev

Trollhammaren!!
Reaction score
They need to release an album of some sort. Seriously, I ripped the songs from their Myspace onto my MP3 player and I listen to them all the time.

GuitarG2

Reaction score
I hope to see them with To-Mera and TesseracT at Camden Underworld, 24th july i believe... should be an awesome gig :hbang:

MatthewK

Reaction score
You guys should check out their other band Linear Sphere as well.

GuitarG2

Reaction score
You guys should check out their other band Linear Sphere as well.

I second this statement. 'Reality Dysfunction' is a truly awesome CD, especially 'From Space To Time'.

I hope to see them with To-Mera and TesseracT at Camden Underworld, 24th july i believe... should be an awesome gig :hbang:

Speaking of this, anyone else planning on going to this?

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not too keen on Linear Sphere 'cause of the vocals. The music is superb. And their entry into the DT Song writing competition was unbelievable :O

AVWIII

Pope of Chilitown
Reaction score
I forgot how unceasingly awesome they are. They used to be in my top friends thingamajig when I used myspace. It's star wars, but the band is still able to stand on their own without just using the soundtrack melodies.

Chonker

Reaction score
They've posted a new show date at the underworld, I'm definately gonna get along to this :)

Svartmetall

Reaction score
LOL, that's great! Made my evening...and may just have finally pushed me over the edge towards getting a 8-string...

Maybe they come from Mosh Eisley :p

')