And once again, another new guy..

• Thread starter DreamState
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DreamState

Reaction score
Greetings, seven stringers! After a couple of years of stalking, I've finally decided to "come out of the shadows" as it were and officially join this fun little group.

Anywho, I'm a young guy, currently a college student studying music, and working on my ultimate goal of becoming a full time studio musician. So any sort of networking and overall reaching out would be nice.

In terms of playing, I've been playing guitar for about five years. I took formal lessons in both classical and electric, the latter being taught by a great teacher and performer named Michael Bailey (www.onemillionnotes.com).

Stylistically, I've evolved over time. I'm a rock musician at heart, but I have a special love for jazz fusion and other improvisational genres. Wanting to become a session musician, I work hard to perform any genre thrown at me.

Quite a handful, but this is me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DreamState

Reaction score
Thanks, all. And damn, you were right. I am on this thing more than Facebook! Oh well, this is way more addicting

')