.... and the "Asshole of the Year" award goes to..... drum role please......

• Thread starter shaneroo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sessionswan

ffffffffftt
Reaction score
On or off the record, Obama's right about Kanye.... and sorry to bring up some old shee-it but what was up with

Somebody here loves watching gossip girl :nuts: :lol:

Anyone? Bueller? Am I just missing the boat on some show where broads yap and poop themselves?

Otaraxia

Reaction score
This is to be said in the voice of The Simpson's Dr.Nick Riviera,"Kill him!!!! Kill him!!!!!!!"

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
Kanye West!!! congrats...... time for more fishsdicks.....

Kanye Apologizes For Swift Debacle... But Is It Too Late? -- Popeater

sorry, feel free to delete this, negative rep me, whatever, but i'm seriously tired of this guy, and ready for him to get injured...... i don't wish death on anyone, but maybe some kinda small dose of cancer in his vocal chords..... you know, just get him to shut up at least for the next 5 years or so.

I totally agree with you o this one Shane. He really needs to have his mouth shut for him. When I saw him do that on the VMA's It really pissed me off. He is a big asshole that needs to get off of his high horse and shut the fuck up!!

willyman101

Reaction score
Whatever happens, he humiliated a 19 year old at what should have been one of the best moments of her life.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
He's a fuckin' racist piece of shit. Taylor swift says she plays country music - now - this may not be entirely correct but Kanye just couldn't stand beyonce being beaten by a 19 year old chick with a guitar playing country-pop with millions of teenagers fapping over her.

:2c:

Whatever happens, he humiliated a 19 year old at what should have been one of the best moments of her life.

Yeah! Did you see her face? Man I would have shattered that c***s jaw just for making that wee thing feel like a worthless kid. :evil: :mad:

daveycrockett

Reaction score
I actually just read about it this morning. This guy is unbelievable man, I don't know who he thinks he is.

duh he's the voice of a generation..lol..i hate him too, i was flaming him on youtube and this guy sends me a reply that said "then why would you watch this sutipd" so yeah i didn't even have to try:lol:

')