Angel Dust...listen you must

• Thread starter GWD
  • Start date
  • Tags
    angel dust
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GWD

Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone on the forum listens to Angel Dust but they kick ass. They are now disbanded but the lead singer is in a band called Mercury Tide now which also kicks ass.

Here is a little vid:
YouTube - Angel Dust - Bleed (Live)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Very, very nice! Heavy, melodic and delviered with authority.

I was thinking, hey cool...a lefty bass player. That's a lot safer. Then he manages *still* to almost bash the heastock into a bandmate. <shrug>

Anyone been really knocked during a fly-by? Just me?

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
they did a badass cover of Temple of the King a while back. didnt know they broke up

GWD

Contributor
Reaction score
It actually looks like they have a new CD coming up shortly. They have acquired a new singer.

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
I thought you were talking about the faith no more record when I read the thread tittle. I like this though, not bad at all.

amonb

Les Paul Fever
Contributor
Reaction score
Faith No More rock!

I must admit I really don't enjoy this type of metal... like Outworld and stuff. Sure, the musicianship is stellar and all that but sometimes that ain't enough.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Cool. I had never heard them before. There's definitely a little bit o' DT in there. Damn, I'd like to see the singer step out from behind the guitar. Good stuff.

')