Animals as Leaders (I've been gone too long)

• Thread starter Jes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jes

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently stopped working in the field after a few years so Ive been getting back into playing guitar and have started listening to more music(aside from what I had kicking around in my truck). I started hearing alot about Animals as Leaders, and wow am I blown away. I think I've seen some videos from Tosin on you tube. but I have to say I am blown away with now only how technical it is, but also how good it sounds.

And since I've started playing it Roofus has been hanging out of his cage like this.... he NEVER does that. Ferret approved!
smdfr9.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
Careful ... Roofus may be getting ready to post a pic with you in the cage! :lol:

Reactions: Jes

RevelGTR

Reaction score
^ Ron is amazing, but I still WAY prefer Tosin and Javier.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Yep, that's the beautiful thing about art and music. Just when you think it's all been done something comes along and blows you away. I was the exact same when I first heard Bulb's Zyglrox. I'd never heard anything like that before, and I was hooked.

Carver

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
Reaction score
between blotted science and animals as leaders, i have enough to wrap my mind around for a life time, see you all on the other side

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I somehow managed to bypass the whole Shono thing, didn't hear about it until it was long done. I was fortunate, judging by the aftermath.

And since I've started playing it Roofus has been hanging out of his cage like this.... he NEVER does that. Ferret approved!
smdfr9.jpg

This just in, AAL signs with Ferret Music. ;) :lol:

Latest posts

')