Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

JoeyBTL

Reaction score
Is that just Tosins latest one modified or another guitar all together?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

reau

Reaction score
I'm loving these Guitar World lesson! Here in the newest one Tosin Teaches the first solo from An Infinite Regression.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
So...

I'm currently figuring out a budget that will allow me to attend the Camping with Animals thing in New York. I'm excited to see snow for the first time in ten years, and more excited to be around a bunch of musicians more talented than I. I've almost got enough to register, but that shit ends December 3rd, and between school loans, rent, food, gas, and Monster (it's an expensive habit) it'll be tough. Fuck $8 an hour, man, even with fifty hour weeks.

Is anyone else planning to go? It'd be cool to meet some SSO'ers from outside Texas, for once.

DanTroupe

Goregone
Reaction score
You guys seen the camping with Animals thing? Damn I'd love to go.
And Matt Garstka is sic...but I prefer Navene

DiegusMaximus32

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
So...

I'm currently figuring out a budget that will allow me to attend the Camping with Animals thing in New York. I'm excited to see snow for the first time in ten years, and more excited to be around a bunch of musicians more talented than I. I've almost got enough to register, but that shit ends December 3rd, and between school loans, rent, food, gas, and Monster (it's an expensive habit) it'll be tough. Fuck $8 an hour, man, even with fifty hour weeks.

Is anyone else planning to go? It'd be cool to meet some SSO'ers from outside Texas, for once.

I've been asking people about this and even posted a thread about it haha. I'm registered and ready to go, just gotta book my hotel and flight, depending on if I can crash with NY friends. I'll be there for New Year's Eve at Times Square and New Year's Day, we should meet up. Hopefully you can get enough cash together to register man, it's gonna be a rad event with too much talent.

RickSchneider

Reaction score
I'm playing a show on the night of the sydney one so i'm missing out! Though i'm going to the Tosin clinic the next day so it should be alright :)

RickSchneider

Reaction score
Only has a few hundred people invited/told, so i assume my mate was just relying on word of mouth to get it going. Feel free to spread it about, i would love to see you guys there

')