Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dan_Vacant

Reaction score
If I didn't feel so lazy I would have searched for the Tim & Eric Mind Blown GIF casue it's how I think the album will be.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
If I didn't feel so lazy I would have searched for the Tim & Eric Mind Blown GIF casue it's how I think the album will be.

tumblr_mefovnxy3Y1rkzc1no1_250.gif

You're welcome lol

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
E---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G------------19-19----------------------------------------------------------------------|
D---------19-------19-------------------19--------18----------19-----------------------|
A------21-------------21-------------21----h21------h21---------21-------------------|
E---23-------------------23-------23----------h23--------h23-------23----------------|
B19-------------------------19-19---------------------------------------19--------------l
Yeah I think this is right except you forgot to write the sixth string as D. Same frets that way though. It sounds strange as hell with the sixth tuned to E.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
You guys know tosin teaches all Of cafo on jamplay right? Incase you feel the need to get the tab perfect.

reau

Reaction score
Guitar World just put up Tosin's new lesson for January. He teaches Cylindrical Sea!

and yeah all of this noise I'm hearing about Misha and the new album is just crazy. The self titled was incredible. So having Misha back in the picture is a very very good thing.

Khoi

Reaction score
Yeah I think this is right except you forgot to write the sixth string as D. Same frets that way though. It sounds strange as hell with the sixth tuned to E.

You guys know tosin teaches all Of cafo on jamplay right? Incase you feel the need to get the tab perfect.

it's weird because when I had my JamPlay account, he plays it a different way than all the tabs I've found on the internet

in the video he plays and teaches it this way:

Code:
E-------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-------------------------------------------------------------------------
G---------------------18--------------------------------------------------
D------------19----------19--------------19-------18-------19------------
A---------21----21----------21--------21-------21-------21----21--------
D------23----------23--------------23-------23-------23----------23-----
B---19--------------------------19----------------------------------------

but the tab that comes with the video, and what other websites have is:

Code:
E----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G------------------19-18----------------------------------------------------------------
D---------------19-------19--------------19-------18-------19--------------------------
A------------21-------------21--------21-------21-------21----21-----------------------
D---------23-----------------------23-------23-------23----------23--------------------
B---19-22-----------------------19------------------------------------------------------

toiletstand

/\'...'/\
Reaction score
its always the same argument whenever Misha works with any band or artist so i don't see how hes overreacting. I'm really looking forward to this new album though. the news totally caught me by surprise!

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Fuck Modern Meat. Point To Point is where it's at. That song should have been at LEAST 4 minutes.

TIBrent

Drop Z regular
Reaction score
Man, Modern Meat is still one of my favorite AAL tunes, not taking anything away from Point to point, but Modern Meat just has some of the most beautiful chords & jazz comps to it.
-Brent

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Oh, definitely. I love Modern Meat. But imo it doesn't come anywhere near Point To Point. That song is just pure emotion. It's definitely the most absolutely beautiful piece of music that Tosin has written. Those melody notes just hit me right in the chest. That song will seriously stay with me for the rest of my life. It just makes me feel totally at peace when I listen to it. Like nothing can ever be wrong in the world. Or that, at the very least, there's beauty in the world everywhere you look.

The Rastatute

Reaction score
Point to Point is incredible as well i was just hoping for something modern meat like because he was playing that 8 string acoustic

elnyrb10

fly you fools
Reaction score
anyone going to the February 15th show at roseland in the city with meshuggah? just printed my tickets and I am beyond excited.

you guys think its too optimistic to expect maybe one new song from album 3 being played that night? one can only hope

Equivoke

dickbut
Reaction score
anyone going to the February 15th show at roseland in the city with meshuggah? just printed my tickets and I am beyond excited.

you guys think its too optimistic to expect maybe one new song from album 3 being played that night? one can only hope

Yeah definitely a bit optimistic. Don't even know if Tosin can play a whole song never mind all 3 of them being tight on one, with backing tracks sorted out.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Yeah definitely a bit optimistic. Don't even know if Tosin can play a whole song never mind all 3 of them being tight on one, with backing tracks sorted out.

Uh... wut? Of fucking course Tosin can play his songs. They're kind of tracking them right now, ya know..?

I'm sure they could all play one new song. I doubt they will though. It's a little early for them to be playing new stuff.

')