Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
it's weird because when I had my JamPlay account, he plays it a different way than all the tabs I've found on the internet

in the video he plays and teaches it this way:
*tabs*

That's what I based my tab (posted a few pages back) on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Equivoke

dickbut
Reaction score
Uh... wut? Of fucking course Tosin can play his songs. They're kind of tracking them right now, ya know..?

I'm sure they could all play one new song. I doubt they will though. It's a little early for them to be playing new stuff.

Playing songs as a live band is different than all being able to play your parts separately, and saying as they use backing tracks from the album sessions it seems way to early.

JoeyBTL

Reaction score
Whats even bigger news that goes along with that is that they are going to be in his signature Ibanez model.

anomynous

Reaction score
They were pretty much already on the label anyway

Just hope Sumerian continues the vinyl goodness that the band has received from Prosthetic

zero_end

Lurker
Reaction score
Getting back to the debate of the "1st album vs. 2nd album".

The only thing that I don't like about the 1st record is the sound of the rhythm guitars; other than that, superb songs and amazing solos! :yesway:
They got it right sonically in "weightless", and I cannot wait to hear the latest songs!

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
I like both albums, though I am interested to see how this turns out as I like Misha's style of production when it comes to "heavy" parts :)

reau

Reaction score
Guitar World just posted the new installment of Prog-gnosis, and those new pickups have really improved Tosin's tone.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Oh shit haha, I did think it sounded much more to the point than usual but was too busy looking at the guitar :lol:

')