Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

elnyrb10

fly you fools
Reaction score
If I'm going to listen to an instrumental band, I need more than just great technique and genre conventions. I feel that AAL does this really well. There's no band you can point to as an incredibly obvious inspiration for their sound, whereas many other bands sound like generic shit without a vocalist at worst, to impressive but somehow lacking at best. I think the only other instrumental band I would really go out of my way to see would be CHON! for a similar reason.

could not have said it any better dude :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
:holy:

I am incredibly excited now. That sounded awesome. Kinda fresh for them - I think I'm detecting more of Javier's hand in the writing, which is only a good thing.

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
Even though it's kinda hard to hear some parts, that does sound like a pretty awesome tune. I'd love to hear a better quality version of it, but here's to hoping we'll get a teaser soon!

KingTriton

Reaction score
COME ON PEOPLE MAKE SOME ....ING NOICE IM SUPER STOKED FOR THEIR NEXT RELEASE!! ARENT U?!??! THIS IS OUR FAVOURITE ....ING BAD OF ALL TIMES RIGHT!!?! MY BODY IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS READY!

isispelican

Reaction score
The song has leaked but it's pretty low quality, you can search it on google. There is a slight but noticeable change in the style and in the way Tosin soloes. The low E string sounds super clear!

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
^I'm not sure how keen the mods are with people discussing leaks, but at least you didn't link it here...that said...

O-O

AugmentedFourth

X:1 K:C [c^f]|
Reaction score
Mmh... 11/4...

That synth part towards the middle reminds me of Evan Brewer's newer album. Harmonies are sweet as always.

Latest posts

')