Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

Xiphos68

Reaction score
Man! This show was awesome! Everything sounded perfect on stage especially the drums and all of its whistles and toys. But it was amazing!

Tosin: He's guitar tone is so much better live than it is on the album. Tapping clean parts sounded just a like on the album! He was fantastic! Couldn't believe what I was seeing about 3ft away from my eyes. Then I got literally up front. As soon as I did. CAFO! He played it was ridiculous! Tosin also let me mess with his Custom Illustrated Luthier guitar. That is the most awesome 8 string I've ever played! The neck was thinner was an IBANEZ 8 STRING! It was great. He was such a humble down to earth guy. I was messing with the 8 string and he said "While you were playing my 8 string(Tosin) you looked like you had some chops." I was startled! lol. It was a great night.

Drummer(Sorry don't know name)
Was just flippin awesome! Couldn't believe what I was watching. He was great!

Javier: He was great and was very good. Talked to him as well. He was really nice guy.

Please enjoy this one pic that my Dad took of Tosin. He's a great photographer. Possibly I'll upload some more later.

Enjoy and God Bless, Xiphos68

Hey, guys my Dad has posted some more pictures of Tosin in the 2nd page of the thread enjoy and rep him if you like them! lol : D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xiphos68

Reaction score
More PICS !! :scream:

They should tour down unda.
lol. Thanks! My Dad took some awesome shots! I'll see how he is doing later and see if he'll do it. He's the only one that knows how downsize them.

EDIT: Dad said he'll load up some later. He'll post with his account probably.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
So do I. He told me that the RG2228 feels like a normal guitar to him. So that's why he likes that one so much probably. Not sure?

I have read that the he thought the 30" scale of the TIL8 made it feel a bit much. I mean, Stanley Clarke has his basses made in that scale, its massive for a guitar.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I really can't stand the look of his custom 8, but damn does it sound nice.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Navene is a machine. i can't wait to talk to him when they come back around. Need drum tips. ;)

I personally like Javier's TIL more than Tosin's but im sure they are both insanely nice guitars.

Xiphos68

Reaction score
Navene is a machine. i can't wait to talk to him when they come back around. Need drum tips. ;)

I personally like Javier's TIL more than Tosin's but im sure they are both insanely nice guitars.
Dude I can't tell you how much awesome that guitar is. It's ridiculous!

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
That's awesome dude - sounds like you had a great gig and also got to meet some top class musicians who are at the same time really solid people :)

Latest posts

')