Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

slapnutz

Reaction score
Hey guys, thought its easier to bump this rather than a new thread.

Question, for a non-US buyer, where can I buy the cd/music in which the band gets the highest cut of the price possible? Basically does the band get more cash for an iTunes album download or simply a cd purchase at a store? ... or is it all the same.

Also, is it possible to just donate some cash to the band for the yell of it somewhere to ensure a followup album with access to good production equipment?

Xiphos68

Reaction score
Hey guys, thought its easier to bump this rather than a new thread.

Question, for a non-US buyer, where can I buy the cd/music in which the band gets the highest cut of the price possible? Basically does the band get more cash for an iTunes album download or simply a cd purchase at a store? ... or is it all the same.

Also, is it possible to just donate some cash to the band for the yell of it somewhere to ensure a followup album with access to good production equipment?
I would say just ordering it from them or their website is where they get the most cut. I'm not sure.
Donating I'm not sure about either. If not buy some T - Shirts or something.
http://www.myspace.com/animalsasleaders

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
i hope navene(drummer, ex animosity, fleshrot guitars) gets to do some input on this album...ive been shown a fwe things hes done...itll be brutal if it makes it.

ServerOfAnubis

Reaction score
I swear to God, this is the most awesome and beautiful band I ever heard since I'm listening metal. Amazing both on CD and live. Thank you Tosin Abasi for delivering such inspiring music to all present and future musicians!

flo

Reaction score
I've got their album since christmas, and I love their songs!

But what I find even more astonishing is the sound. All of my other CD's sound muddy in comparison... :)

ChrisOfTheSky

Reaction score
Animals as leaders, Chimp spanner and other instrumental based wizardry are paving the way for the future of the genre and just metal-based virtuosity in general.

Xiphos68

Reaction score
i hope navene(drummer, ex animosity, fleshrot guitars) gets to do some input on this album...ive been shown a fwe things hes done...itll be brutal if it makes it.
Yeah. He plans on doing stuff for the album. Tosin said so in an interview with Guitaredge.

onefingersweep

Reaction score
Haha awesome! The very beginning of "Tempting Time" would work well with the under water stages in Super Mario :D

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but as soon as I heard the first note in "Tempting Time", I thought of the caves from the Pokemon games (gameboy, of course) where you fight Zubat and shit.

Nights_Blood

Fire and Brimstone
Reaction score
These are sweet. I commend the guy who actually took the time to transcribe these.

Despised_0515

Bassist of Redivider
Contributor
Reaction score
^ +1

Huuuuge props to the guy.

I love 8-bit metal tracks hah.
The Black Dahlia Murder ones sound hysterical with all the blasting.

splinter8451

Reaction score
:rofl:

I made those.

It is the easiest thing to do. Don't give me any credit XD

You just take the midi files from the GP files and enter them into some program and it does everything for you. My computer I made those on blew up and for the life of me I can't remember the name of the program I used :lol:

EDIT: All props go to insiren and glassmoonOf0 for making the badass transcriptions in the first place.

Latest posts

')