Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

JordanLee

Star-stuff
Reaction score
I so badly wish this was coming to western Canada. I'm with all the + rep Circa is getting in this thread... they're incredible song writers, and a good deal of their music has incredible emotional depth.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah the two AAL shows i've been to, Tosin doesn't say anything until he intros Cafo. :lol:

boni

Reaction score
Bad Circa hate is bad. This will be an awesome tour, omfg. D:

+1 on that. more like prejudice against Circa Survive. A long time ago I didn't like them at all, but I still recognized them as good musicians.

Reaction score
Definitely gotta disagree with that... Circa Survive is fucking good ambient prog rock with great singing and great songwriting. Whether you like Anthony Green's voice or not, there's no denying that he's an excellent singer.

I fully expect there to be a decent amount of scene kids (especially teen girls) there to see them, but I know tons of guys that mostly listen to metal who still dig Circa Survive...

you gotta give Anthony Green credit on having one of the most unique voices out there. Circa survive is above anything that you hear on the radio vocally lyrically and above all as musicians. I listen to mostly metal but i'm always down to listen circa survive or anything thats just different. when circa survive came around there was nothing like them at the time...at least nothing i have ever heard of haha

brodjentle

Reaction score
cant fucking wait! its gonna be sick! so was summer slaughter! but AAL only played 4 songs WTTFFF

AbstractAsylum

Thoroughbred of Sin
Reaction score
Porcupine Tree shirt it is. :pimpin:

Dredg is cool too. Again, a little too "radio friendly" for my tastes, but they got some cool tunes.

I really like El Cielo, they did quite a lot of stuff on that album that I don't consider radio-friendly. Check it out, if you're interested. It's very cool and paints an awesome picture.

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
just found out javier produced all the beats and recorded the new Bizzy Bone cd sumerian is releasing.

at first i thought it was crazy they signed this rapper, but i have a soft spot for Bone Thugs N Harmony. im hoping they do something like the secret song on the old veil cd.

check it everyone!

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Awesome?

cool-story-bro-house.jpg

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
thanks to the asshole who negged me and left the comment, "fuck you."

who the fuck are you? all i did was post a thread about how its cool that someone in one of the sickest prog metal bands produced/recorded an album for a rapper who just got signed to a core label.

fuck you my friend. this is the general music forum.get over your brutal. raps out there too.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
People neg to troll, you just made them successful. :lol: pos to counter if it's that important to you haha

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
Not that reps important to me, but damn I've been negged and everytime they don't really have a good reason.

I know this a metal oriented board, but I thought people would like to know this since he is indeed a sick musician in the metal realm. Plus you have to appreciate when somone is multi talented.

I'm wondering if he put any flamenco on it? I was gonna talk to him about it tuesday. Summer slaughter boys.

gfactor

Reaction score
Screw that guy! +Rep to you sir!
And major props to anyone who excels in multiple genres for showing that good music can come in any form.

Latest posts

')