Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Think they're counting Long Guyland as the NY date. Weird, figured they would have booked Bowery Ballroom or Irving Plaza or something.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Here's a random question: how old is Tosin Abasi? :lol:

I can't place the guy, I don't know why I've decided I care but I'm beyond curious now.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Here's a random question: how old is Tosin Abasi? :lol:

I can't place the guy, I don't know why I've decided I care but I'm beyond curious now.

I actually have that thought with a ton of the newer Metal cats, what they're age are. Basically to assure myself that theres still hope :lol::noplease:

OzoneJunkie

Reaction score
Think they're counting Long Guyland as the NY date. Weird, figured they would have booked Bowery Ballroom or Irving Plaza or something.

yeah :/ considering taking the train out to that show at the Crazy Donkey... still... NYC would be ideal. Who knows when I'll have the chance to see Dead Letter Circus again. Loving their album... "The Long Hour"... on infinite repeat right now... wow.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I have a question, this being the AAL megathread and all: Was 'Wave of Babies' recorded with the full band or is it from the sessions with Misha doing all the programming and such?

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
It's on an EP on iTunes USA, or was, you can't get it at all outside of the USA so I guessed it was an iTunes only thing.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
It's on an EP on iTunes USA, or was, you can't get it at all outside of the USA so I guessed it was an iTunes only thing.

... No, I mean how was it recorded? I bought it off of iTunes as soon as it came out. I mean, did Javier and Navene record on the track, or was it just Tosin with Misha doing programming and such?

')