Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

mountainjam

Reaction score
Just got my tickets for the july 26 show and my spot in his pre show group lesson:yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Subz

Reaction score
It would be great to get some modern metal bands down here in south Florida. One can only hope........

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
I'm going to try to get to the Lancaster show on July 21. Hopefully it'll work out.

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
It would be great to get some modern metal bands down here in south Florida. One can only hope........

:agreed:

It's annoying how we're ignored just because we're out of the way(at least that's what I've been told). It's really hard for people on the Gold Coast to get to Tampa or Orlando, even though people seem to think that.

willow

Reaction score
Finally they;re coming to the UK. Got tickets to AAL with between the buried and me, as well as supporting Deftones. Excited.

mountainjam

Reaction score
Aal with btbam? It seems like btbam's best tours are always overseas :rolleyes:

Blasphemer

Bird Law expert
Reaction score

It's annoying how we're ignored just because we're out of the way(at least that's what I've been told). It's really hard for people on the Gold Coast to get to Tampa or Orlando, even though people seem to think that.

Try living in Maine. Shows NEVER, EVER come up here. It's obnoxious. Hence why were driving 11 hours to NY

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
Mail time.
Now in the third dimension.
picture0008fp.jpg

etcetera

Reaction score
Yeah it looks dope!

Has anyone else been asked to pay extra for shipping, after preordering the vinyl? I just got an email from prosthetic saying that they it's going to cost them an extra $27 in shipping to Australia and if I can paypal them an extra $20 for it... I guess I'll do it as soon as I have the cash, but I'm not really sure what to think of it really. The email was polite enough, but this isn't the first time I've had issue with prosthetic shipping stuff - the last time I eventually never got my order at all, or a refund.

OzoneJunkie

Reaction score
Seeing them on the 19th, SSSOOOOO EXCIITEEDD

Heya - you know how far the club is from LIRR? I hear it's not walking distance, so I'm guessing I'll have to call a cab.

I'm likely going to the show, but coming from nyc.

PS: feel free to PM me, I suppose that would be the more etiquettable thing to do... but whatever ;)

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Seeing them on the 20th. Had a spot reserved for the group lesson, but had to give it up due to time conflicts with the group I'm going to the show with :(

Reaction score

FUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuu

I'm jealous of my friend in SoCal, I've been hoping AAL would come to Orlando at least.

Jay Jay

The Djent Plane
Reaction score
Hey guys, for anyone that's gonna be going to the Animals as Leaders show in Baltimore at the Ottobar, if you could, please hit up me, Drewsif, or any of our band members on facebook! We would really appreciate it! Plus! If you get a ticket from us, you'll only be paying $13! If you buy one online, you'll have shitty processing fees, and if you buy one at the door, you'll be paying $15! So please guys, if you're in the Baltimore area and are going, hit us up! We will gladly drive out to get a ticket to you!

https://www.facebook.com/ToTheArkBand

https://www.facebook.com/jaypritsker

Again, we'd really appreciate it! Thanks guys!

adrock

long ball larry!
Reaction score

edit:
hahaha, damn. we posted these at EXACTLY the same time, crazy. and yes, that is the lady from the T.R.A.M. show

techdeth

Reaction score
I just got back from seeing AAL in anaheim. My mind was fucking blown. The tone was so fucking amazing. And I believe tosin played Thoroughly at Home all with fingers and thumb!

')