so the set list (if i remember correctly) was

Thoroughly at Home
Wave of Babies
Song of Solomon
On Impulse
New Song (not sure of name :scratch: )
Tempting Time
CAFO

someone else who was there correctly me if I was wrong, trying to remember the setlist the next day while deaf is harder than you think

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

carrottopso

Reaction score
Holy shit was that a crazy show. Tosin was just amazed at how rowdy it was!

I think that set list is right. Not sure though, I'm deaf as fuck and have bruises from being squished against Tosin's monitor haha

You can see me in that video for a brief second. Just a red haired head head banging near the ground haha

DarkMythras

Reaction score
AAL had shirts and posters, as well as CDs I think, but i didn't need one of those hehe

We got Navene sign out posters, as well as Tosin when we found him outside. Couldn't find Javier to round out the signatures, according to Tosin he was "getting his drink on" :lol:

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
The concert was awesome but I was so disappointed with the venue. There was no stage!! It was impossible to see anything but tosins shimmering dome in the light. I don't even know what guitars anyone was playing. And then there was that other room with the giant stage and lights and whatnot with what seemed to be local bands playing on that? Seems like some one fucked up which stage they were supposed to get!

Enough of my bitching, the lineup was awesome, the energy was insane, but it would have been more enjoyable for me if the venue had a fucking stage for the bands to stand on!

Shows without a stage are the best shows. You'll never get that kind of intensity with a stage.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
HD quality audio and video from the tour. This guy has some awesome footage of Intronaut on his channel as well.

')