Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

animalsasleader

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any programs that could create whatever background music was being played while he played guitar over it?

I actually create this effect by recording myself into the Boomerang and then doubling the speed of the loop. This pitches everything up an octave. I send this through the Fx loop of the Axe FX which has a Mega tap Delay and a few other things in the signal path ( reverb etc. ).
The cool thing about this is that, only the playback of the Boomerang is affected. Everything else i continue to play remains dry. It's definitely something i like to do a lot these days...:yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I actually create this effect by recording myself into the Boomerang and then doubling the speed of the loop. This pitches everything up an octave. I send this through the Fx loop of the Axe FX which has a Mega tap Delay and a few other things in the signal path ( reverb etc. ).
The cool thing about this is that, only the playback of the Boomerang is affected. Everything else i continue to play remains dry. It's definitely something i like to do a lot these days...:yesway:

Sweet thanks Tosin :yesway:

So any chance we'll see a new album before I go see you guys in December? :D

Deckard

Reaction score
I'm seeing the with Deftones too on wednesday, it's going to be amazing!!!

And the news about the new album are great too, I'm intrigued in how it's going to sound compared to the first one.

RubenBernges

Reaction score
I really like that first video, lots of awesome melodies in there. Can't wait for the new album!

I'm also going to see them in Hamburg next month.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
The slapping in that second video...
Thanks Tosin, for something I'll never be able to do :squint:

')