Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
Javier's new custom RGA8

308819_987218174754_5316521_45132360_4059135_n.jpg

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
They played in my 'hometown' last night (Truro). I'm still in utter disbelief, its a remote part of england and nothing ever goes on here. Bizarre.
But yeah it was predictably amazing. Managed to have a bit a of a conversation with both Tosin and Navene. Fucking cool guys.
Definitely one of my favourite bands

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
Hey guys, could use some help.

There's an old track that Tosin and Misha supposedly put out before the album was released called "hyphens (master)". has anyone out there actually heard the track, and anyone know where i can get it? i keep looking it up but all i keep getting are paysites in foreign languages and shady-looking links. and well, this one guy claims to have a copy he could send me but he's holding it ransom for the Song of Solomon solo tab i have yet to finish and cant figure out. HOURS of work =/= a 2 minute email :noplease:

so anyone got any leads?

*disclaimer* not looking to pirate, i'd just like to gather some info on the song, possibly hear it. dont ban-hammer me pweez :bowdown:

RubenBernges

Reaction score
I read about that as well, and one of the links I found actually worked so I do have the song. I don't think it's pirating either since Misha and Tosin appear to have shared that track for free some time ago, and if that's the case I'm willing to share it with you. Despite that, if it should be copyrighted material and what I was doing was illegal, I'd delete the song in a heartbeat.

Besides that, the song didn't do anything for me.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
It's a cool song, but it's definitely not in the same vein as their actual album. Much softer.

etcetera

Reaction score
I also have a demo of The Price of Everything and the Value of Nothing, does anyone know anything about that? It sounds like it might be legit, but I don't know anything about where it's from (a friend just sent me a mediafire link and said he didn't remember where he got it).

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
I also have a demo of The Price of Everything and the Value of Nothing, does anyone know anything about that? It sounds like it might be legit, but I don't know anything about where it's from (a friend just sent me a mediafire link and said he didn't remember where he got it).

dude, dont hog it, share that bish!

im kinda a demo junkie, i like hearing the raw ideas before the finished product is released. kinda gives me an idea of how my favorite artists' creative processes work. if you have that track pump it out man!

etcetera

Reaction score
dude, dont hog it, share that bish!

im kinda a demo junkie, i like hearing the raw ideas before the finished product is released. kinda gives me an idea of how my favorite artists' creative processes work. if you have that track pump it out man!

PM'd you - not sure if it's ok for me to post the link here. :)

If anyone else wants it, feel free to send me a message - although if Tosin/Misha/whoever would prefer I don't share it then that's fair enough.

Neptical

Reaction score
I'm stoked to see AAL's again - especially with BTBAM in December.
5.gif

')