Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
I'm going to try to test out my psychic powers.

01 – “An Infinite Regression” - ambient intro to riffage
02 – “Odessa” - shredtastic
03 – “Somnarium” - groovy
04 – “Earth Departure” - solo piece
05 – “Isolated Incidents” - riffage
06 – “Do Not Go Gently” - shred
07 – “New Eden” - solo piece
08 – “Cylindrical Sea” - spacey riffage
09 – “Espera” - shred
10 – “To Lead You To An Overwhelming Question” - riffage
11 – “Weightless” - ambient/solo
12 – “David“ - groove, ambient outro

Let's see how close I get.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Skyblue

Reaction score
This makes me even more bummed regarding their cancellation here :(
Still, can't wait to hear stuff... this world needs more Tosin tunes (not to mention Javier tunes, if there are in the new album)

RobZero

BWOOOOWWWW™
Reaction score
just returned from the show in Novara...Tosin is incredible, i will never forget his ''grazie,ciao'' and his stylish pink shirt. Amazing.

shitty photo:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tosin's guitars, the strandberg is stunning, the quilted top comes alive with stage lights and its clean sound it's just unbelievable.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i have some video, but the audio quality is fucked up...tomorrow i'll upload a good quality video of javier's solo piece ;)

RobZero

BWOOOOWWWW™
Reaction score
also, i always thought tosin was tall, judging by vids and images...instead he's shorter than me and i'm 1,80m :lol:

FrancescoFiligoi

Guitarist in Within Destruction / Abiogenesis
Reaction score
Just back from AAL gig, here's a pic with Tosin's Strandberg

foto.jpg

A couple of news Tosin told after the gig:

-he's working with Steve from DiMarzio for a signature 8 string pickup (it's still in the works though), he's currently experimenting with single coils too, so who knows?

-the Strandberg pickups are basically cleaner and redefined P90s inside a lap steel (country guitars) casing.

-for the new album, they used a hollow bodied Strandberg and the RG2228, if I remember correctly they used the hollow body even for rhythms, "deeper low end, more open highs".

-for the current tour he's using an Axe Fx II and it sounded INCREDIBLE even compared to Javier's Ultra. Tosin's amazed too, "much more musical low end and something I cannot even explain on the highs".

Hope that was interesting ;)

Alimination

Space Adventurer
Reaction score
new tosin pups eh? interesting... was just gona get d-activators for my 8, but I think I'll wait now. :)

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Cool! Mix is kinda weird but in a way that's very quick to adjust to, just like the first album but in a different way :)

Music sounds incredibly interesting! Man I wish I'd never seen that link, November is too far away!

')