Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

dymo

Reaction score
seeing them in 2 days and oh boy i already know that im going to throw my guitars in the trash after the show haha!

to the guys who went to one of their shows,did they have some cool shirts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
I personally didn't like any of the shirts, but I'm not a good reference at that. :D I thought the white one with the chess figure looked cool, but I'm an old school metalhead and only buy black shirts (with, lets say, "modest" artworks and prints - not a fan of the ALL CAPS ALL OVER BANDNAME PRINTS).

I think these were the ones available...

KingTriton

Reaction score
They have taken away the preview listen feature on amazon now? My life has temporarily no meaning.

Btw, anyone else think that the album art is really similar to Nine inch nails WITH_TEETH album? heheheh

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
^ You're not alone! Not that it turns me off to the music though, because that's all that matters - I like how it compliments the desolate yet strong vibes I got from the samples. I approve!

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
I think the cover art looks pretty sweet. There is something that exists in art that's called minimalism. Besides, it's not extremely shitty artwork, it's just obviously emphasizing the music more than the look of the album, I mean I like it better that way. Of course just because there isn't a lot on an album cover doesn't always mean it's good *coughcough* Lulu *coughcough*.

codync

Reaction score
I think the art is pretty sweet. As for their shirts, I can't say I've seen one I liked.

VILARIKA

Reaction score
I think the album cover looks great, it makes me think a lot. Im curious where the concept for it came from.

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
Animals As Leaders has been my favorite band since 2009. I cannot wait....at all.

kenken27

Reaction score
There's something about this artwork that reminds me of the Nine Inch Nails album With Teeth, and because of that I like it. In some cases less is more.

RubenBernges

Reaction score
I was at their concert in Hamburg last night, they absolutely killed it and I now feel both inspired to become a musician as incredible as Tosin and depressed 'cause I know it's impossible for a mere human to become as divine as Tosin is.

Anyway, I didn't take pictures, BUT... Tosin played Thoroughly at Home on a Mayones Regius 8 string with a yellow flamed maple top

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
I was at their concert in Hamburg last night, they absolutely killed it and I now feel both inspired to become a musician as incredible as Tosin and depressed 'cause I know it's impossible for a mere human to become as divine as Tosin is.

Anyway, I didn't take pictures, BUT... Tosin played Thoroughly at Home on a Mayones Regius 8 string with a yellow flamed maple top

Don't feel that way man. Tosin is Tosin. No one can touch that. Let him inspire you, only!

BTW, yellow flamed maple top Mayones? :eek:

CFB

Reaction score
Shit, samples are gone? If some nice soul saved them I'd love to hear what the new record is all about.

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
ANybody have some info on the band PSI that Tosin was in before Reflux?
Apparently they put out just 100 cd's and I can't find any songs anywhere.

')