Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

codync

Reaction score
It hasn't been released yet. I wonder if Prosthetic is going to screw the record release up like they did with Trap Them, or if they've learned their lesson. No way I'm paying $20+ for a record that's printed poorly.

KingTriton

Reaction score
Well according to prostethic they will release Isolated Incidents tomorrow, but i just cant understand why they dont give us a song wich we havent heard, that would be a smarter move marketing wise i think. Even though the previews are designed to do that i just think that after all these days releasing isolated incidents is a smack in the face for all the fans that wants to hear something new when they obv gonna purchase the record anyway. i dont know.. at least i wanna be able to hear the prewievs again..

cfrank

Reaction score
Well according to prostethic they will release Isolated Incidents tomorrow, but i just cant understand why they dont give us a song wich we havent heard, that would be a smarter move marketing wise i think. Even though the previews are designed to do that i just think that after all these days releasing isolated incidents is a smack in the face for all the fans that wants to hear something new when they obv gonna purchase the record anyway. i dont know.. at least i wanna be able to hear the prewievs again..

Considering the fact that the first animals as leaders album was streaming on myspace back then when it got released, having just one song sucks but it's still okay.jpeg.
Just dying to hear if navene's mixing does justice to AAL, i loved the fleshwrought album even though it's a completely different genre/sound.

Edit: Oh. Now i can listen to it : )

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
this mix sounds HUGE!!!

fuck and i just washed these pants for the periphery show tonight

hey glassmoon, were's the tabs at? :wub:

F0rte

Wood Whore
Reaction score
!

/rant

@MikeH: You beat me to it :(

BUT SO EPIC

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
I don't care that much about tonez and mixez, but the song doesn't sound like much of a departure from the first album. pretty good. hope they experiment a little more on the album though. really nice solo.

Double A

Subhuman
Reaction score
I am glad the pre-order packages are up. This will be the first album I have ever pre-ordered. *high five*

')