Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

FractalEffect

Reaction score
Saw them the other night in Charlotte with Dillinger. Animals had by far the best live tone. Definitely would agree with you that it was better than the album.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah that too probably. Wonder if he'll get another custom? Hopefully he will and get something really cool.

It's pretty safe to say that since he's got an endorsement there will be another LACS forthcoming. But he's been with Ibanez since reflux days, so I wonder if this is the same deal or something new

Xiphos68

Reaction score
It's pretty safe to say that since he's got an endorsement there will be another LACS forthcoming. But he's been with Ibanez since reflux days, so I wonder if this is the same deal or something new
Yeah I just hope it something really cool looking or crazy.

Xiphos68

Reaction score
Man, they're such a good band. That's soo cool you got to jam with him and meet him :hbang:
Thanks dude! Nah I didn't jam with him he just let me mess with his stuff.

I must say thank God, mother, and father for a good night.

Reaction score
Tosin

Attachments

• DSC_0009copy.jpg
    DSC_0009copy.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC_0013copy.jpg
    DSC_0013copy.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC_0024copy.JPG
    DSC_0024copy.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC_0029copy.jpg
    DSC_0029copy.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC_0021.JPG
    DSC_0021.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 139
Reaction score
Stealth, you will really enjoy hearing them play. The whole band is super good, and none have the nose in the air syndrome. Great bunch of guys.

sessionswan

ffffffffftt
Reaction score
Just saw them last night...what a show! I got to chat with Tosin for a bit afterwards and he was the nicest guy in the world, unfortunately I didn't get to check out any of his guitars up close. Definitely go see them if you have the chance!

Xiphos68

Reaction score
Just saw them last night...what a show! I got to chat with Tosin for a bit afterwards and he was the nicest guy in the world, unfortunately I didn't get to check out any of his guitars up close. Definitely go see them if you have the chance!
Awesome dude!:yesway:
I can't wait for there new album to come out (don't know when but hoping in the next year or so.)

Latest posts

')