Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GalacticDeath

Reaction score
New track they played yesterday was freakin awesome! Started out kinda like something from King Crimson's Discipline album then went into a pretty tight groove. Really great show, the other bands were sick as well!

Guitarman700

Reaction score
So, the show was amazing. Every band was spot on, and AAL were great live. One little issue I had was why the hell do the hardcore kids in the Emmure and attack attack shirts come to these shows? Just to start shit? Because it's pretty funny to see them do their ballet pirouettes and fight off swarms of bees while the band is playing, but then they decide to start punching people, it just gets ugly.

ivancic1al

Probrem?
Reaction score
^ They obviously came to hear AAL's new deathcore breakdowns that they're doing for the new album. Haven't you heard?! :lol:

I hope they stay away from the show tonight. I'm actually really excited to see Intronaut as well.

Guitarman700

Reaction score
^ They obviously came to hear AAL's new deathcore breakdowns that they're doing for the new album. Haven't you heard?! :lol:

I hope they stay away from the show tonight. I'm actually really excited to see Intronaut as well.

Intronaut were fucking great, super tight live, and the bass solo was amazing.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
I noticed something.

When they play the intro riff at 0:12, neither of them are playing all the notes for the riff. They alternate hitting notes or groups of notes, so Javier hits the first and 3rd notes and tosin hits the 2nd and 4th and so on. So i'm guessing it creates the left/right pan effect live. I thought that was pretty cool :yesway:
If everyone else already noticed that feel free to make me feel dumb :lol:

AndrewG716

GearwhoreInTraining
Reaction score
Show tonight was phenomenal! :hbang: Can't wait for the DVD to come out so I can see if I'm in it! :cool:

^Yes

My thoughts on tonights show:

1.Evan Brewer is freakin amazing
2. In the presence of enemies and last chance to reason were pretty good
3. Dead letter circus and Intronaut didn't appeal to me
4. Animals as Leaders was AMAZING

Also, did anyone there see the two black girls moshing in their underwear?:scratch:

Jay Jay

The Djent Plane
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to hit up the thread again with the Baltimore show coming up so soon! My band ToTheArk is gonna be opening up the show on Friday here at the Ottobar, and we've got tickets to sell, so if anyone in the MD area that's going to this show would like some tickets, we've got some to sell you guys!

You can hit up me or Drewsif on facebook, or the ToTheArk page on facebook!

Tickets are only $13 from us, but they'll be $15 at the door, and online they're $15 plus a $3.50 processing fee.

https://www.facebook.com/ToTheArkBand

https://www.facebook.com/jaypritsker

So yeah, if you need a ticket, either hit me up, or post a message to the band page!

ascender445

Reaction score
What time has AAL been going on stage?

I have to work tomorrow night and i'm afraid i'm going to miss them.

Blasphemer

Bird Law expert
Reaction score
The Buffalo show was SO AMAZING!!!! Seriously one of the best shows I've ever been to. I was right in front of Tosin the whole time, too.

Sadly, the venue was complete shit, so I didnt get to have my lesson, because there was nowhere to do it. I did get my money back and a free shirt, though.

')