Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

mayx

Reaction score
They have now a fixed Date for their new release:
Animals As Leaders have officially set a November 08th release date through Prosthetic for their new album “Weightless“. The effort will land in mainland European stores four days prior on November 04th and in UK stores a day prior on November 07th.
Link: Animals As Leaders Set November Release Date For New Album “Weightless” | Theprp.com – Metal, Hardcore And Rock News, Reviews And More

Can't wait to hear it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score

For anyone who doesn't watch the whole thing or hasn't seen their live set recently, Javier has a really nice solo peice at 21 mins.

Reaction score
so here's the tracklist:

01 – “An Infinite Regression”
02 – “Odessa”
03 – “Somnarium”
04 – “Earth Departure”
05 – “Isolated Incidents”
06 – “Do Not Go Gently”
07 – “New Eden”
08 – “Cylindrical Sea”
09 – “Espera”
10 – “To Lead You To An Overwhelming Question”
11 – “Weightless”
12 – “David“

yo!
tdo.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Yes! Sounds cool. Absolutely cannot wait. I have no idea what to expect. Have they played any new tracks live apart from that one they've been playing for a while? Kind of reminds me of Wave of Babies that one.

I wonder what this album will be like regarding the synth elements they spoke of before, sounded pretty interesting.

Reaction score
they were playing REALLY near my city yesterday.but i didnt saw them 'cos i was busy.i hope AAL will come in italy more often.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
2011 is going to leave me broke.

Yep :lol: Between 13th and 26th of September are Mastodon Opeth DT and Textures CD to buy, and now this in November :lol: Plus the huge amount of absolutely amazing gigs that have come to the U.K this year :)

kung_fu

Vulcan Lute God
Reaction score
"Do not go....Djently" ;)

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to this more than i though i would, as upon first hearing the new tune i honestly didn't think much of it but it has been growing on me.

FUCK!!! I just wrote a song called "Cylindrical Sea", guess someone else has been reading "Rendezvous with Rama" :lol:

rippedflesh89

Reaction score
lol at the song name Odessa..... im from a small town in upstate NY and one nearby hickstown is called Odessa... i wonder if tosin went through Odessa on a tour and was "fuuuuck... this town is so shitty im gonna write a song about it" lol

Reaction score

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
STOP this megathread shit.if i posted this on the AAL megathread,you wouldnt see it.:squint:

It pops up in the list (even better if you browse with ""new posts") ,and although it's a huge thread,fresh news are in the last 2-3 pages (at maximum).

Most of all keeps the mods sane,and than means something about people posting stuff about popular in the forum bands,isn't it?

And as for seeing that the track list was announced, check the thread title!It's a kind of magic.

EVERYTHING works in SS.org

')