Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

TheStig1214

Mr. Tophat Jones
Reaction score
Yeah Steven! Totally out of line with your super vulgar and explicit message :rofl: :rolleyes:

That extended fretboard 8 string is too ....ing sweet, I would love to play on it. And I hardly play 8 strings.

I know anything I say beyond this point is going to sound like me being butthurt over misnaming a guitar. I'll just shut up now :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Because I'm able to see that across a dark stage.....

Can't I say anything on the internet without getting reamed? (rhetorical question)

And to be fair I quick googled "Tosin Abasi strandberg" The first link is for #17 and the first pic in the images is #8. And I wasn't aware Tosin had 2, let alone two that look so similar :lol: . Sorry to offend haha :p

Sorry man, didn't mean to sound aggressive.

And Jonathan, I keep bugging Ola to bring baritone hybrid to the AES Boden8. No success yet.

TheStig1214

Mr. Tophat Jones
Reaction score
Sorry man, didn't mean to sound aggressive.

And Jonathan, I keep bugging Ola to bring baritone hybrid to the AES Boden8. No success yet.

'sall good broski.

Baritone hybrid sounds awesome in concept. Haven't been able to play one yet. When I eventually can afford a strandberg I'm definitely going to try for that on a 7.

tomsargent

Reaction score
I just got home from the Indianapolis stop of the AAL, Conquering Dystopia, and Chon tour. Things got pretty toasty in there an no one left without getting soaked in their own sweat. I tried in vain to find some cold ones for the bands after the show, but all the liquor stores were closed on Memorial Day. I had to settle for ice cream snickers bars, the other cold treat. The biggest thrill of the night (besides the awesome music), was getting a thankful sweaty hug from Alex Rüdinger. He was pretty stoked for those ice cream bars. I can't wait until they come back again!

926211_300887450075272_1335304873_n.jpg

Webmaestro

Ibanez Fanatic
Reaction score
Just found out they're playing here on Friday with Conquering Dystopia. All for only $18. I'm so frickin' stoked.

PoonMasterMaster

Reaction score
Just saw them perform at Bonnaroo the other night. Out of 80,000 people, hardly any knew about them so they played in a small tent. The only ones there were the metalheads, so it was a nice change of pace from listening to popular music for a couple days and it was cool to talk to them.

It was Friday the 13th under a full moon at the 13th Bonnaroo, so a lot of people were dressed up (including me, I was adorned with a bear costume.) Anyways, they played an amazing set that blew everybody's mind. The crowd seemed mesmerized by their playing and the energy was fantastic.

Being one of my favorite bands, I had high expectations for them. When I found out they were going to be at Bonnaroo, after I had bought my ticket, I freaked out. Needless to say I was not disappointed. My friend who doesn't even listen to metal music loved them and said he wanted to check out more of their stuff. Festivals are magical.

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
anyone get any word on the pre orders for JoM? any0one get theirs yet? :(

Are you talking about CD copies or the vinyl?

I'm still waiting to hear what the hell is going on with the vinyl version of JoM. I preordered the damn thing and still no word on it...

elnyrb10

fly you fools
Reaction score
Are you talking about CD copies or the vinyl?

I'm still waiting to hear what the hell is going on with the vinyl version of JoM. I preordered the damn thing and still no word on it...

yeah i ordered the red vinyl that came with the poster and i havent heard a single thing

ForThisGift

Reaction score
Offtopic: how are headless guitars tuned? :scratch:

They aren't. You have to be a master musician to unlock the headless guitar option, because you will need to play in whatever pitch the guitar ends up in when you string it up. You will need to spend the first two months after each string change learning all your fingerings again, relative to the tuning you ended up with.

Impressive stuff huh?

brector

Reaction score

Got an email Thursday the 12th saying my vinyl order was being prepared for shipment.

-Brian

Latest posts

')