Animals As Leaders NEED YOUR HELP!!! (Stolen gear)

• Thread starter Jesse Zuretti
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
Hell yeah! That's some awesome news! I just saw this whole news about their shit being stolen and I can't believe it. I really hope they recover the rest of their gear really soon.

Ambit

Beansack!
Reaction score
That's awesome :) I knew it was a mistake of them to show the front of their house with the address in plain view on their studio update videos.

RagtimeDandy

On a Musical Journey
Reaction score
Should we also not bump this thread unless we have information on the stuff? ;)

But seriously...These guys have awful luck.

Imbrium998

Bangs head here
Reaction score
Its bad enough that you need to be so controlled about the gear that you carry with you when you tour and play out. To come home and find out that someone took advantage of your absence is completely shitty.

I am really really sorry guys if you are reading this. I hope that all of this stuff is found and you get some normality to your life. I know that it cant be easy getting comfortable again.

I had such a torrid love affair with the Burl Mayones 8 string at NAMM. I volunteer my services to break some kneecaps once the perp is found. JK but you know what I mean.

Techdeath

Reaction score
I hate that we live in a world where people would steal from such an inspirational artist.

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
I'll keep a lookout in MD, I have lots of respect towards towards these guys and this shit shouldn't happen to anyone. Hell, I get angry when my picks are stolen.

Reaction score
Great news! :D AAL are fantastic musicians, and they certainly didn't deserve this foul act to be done upon them. Extremely pleased to see that the scoundrels have been caught, and with further probing, hopefully will reveal the whereabouts of the rest of the stolen equipment. Here's hoping :)

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
I really want to know what came of that. I asked on their FB a month ago but no reply.

the hittmann

Reaction score
I talked to tosin at a clinic about it and he said they hadn't found anything else, and considered them to be gone for good.

RipVanWinkle

Reaction score
Wow, that's devastating. Hopefully they will be able to find some of their stuff...

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
I still have hope for the 2 Mayones' and Tosin's LACS. They're completely one-of-a-kind guitars so hopefully they'll end up in the hands of an aware AAL fan at some point.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
I know AAL have the right to keep things to themselves and this isn't a public matter, but I do wish we had at least heard what came after that arrest update :(

the hittmann

Reaction score
I know AAL have the right to keep things to themselves and this isn't a public matter, but I do wish we had at least heard what came after that arrest update :(

I posted earlier, nothing developed after the arrest, at least in terms of them getting guitars back.

median

Reaction score
These people should be put to death, populations getting too high, just execute these fuckers.

Yep. I second that.

"Fuck all these gun toting, hip gangster wanna bes. I'm praying for rain. I'm praying for tidal waves."

Latest posts

')