Animals As Leaders NEED YOUR HELP!!! (Stolen gear)

• Thread starter Jesse Zuretti
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

johnny666

Reaction score
This is a real bummer guys and I will repost on my website as well. I hope these bastards get found. I've had stuff stolen in the past and it can make a man cry.

Altar

Reaction score
I know AAL have the right to keep things to themselves and this isn't a public matter, but I do wish we had at least heard what came after that arrest update :(

They may not know. My dad's $3000 dollar bike was stolen. A year later, it was returned in bad shape, and the police would not tell us anything.

teleofseven

spontaneus orgasmer
Reaction score
They may not know. My dad's $3000 dollar bike was stolen. A year later, it was returned in bad shape, and the police would not tell us anything.

i bet they crashed it. cops i mean. they think they can do whatever they want because "hey, it was stolen. we didn't crash it or anything..."

i bet they've found the guitars and then shoved them up their asses or sumthin, and then they smelled too corrupt for their noses so they dumped the guitars in a lake.

you never know.:lol:

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
i bet they've found the guitars and then shoved them up their asses or sumthin, and then they smelled too corrupt for their noses so they dumped the guitars in a lake.

you never know.:lol:

Oh god!
the thought of those guitars sat at the bottom of a lake absorbing crap water like sponges! :barf: :realmad:

tpl2000

Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss.
Reaction score
That's downright depressing....Someone needs to take 9v batteries and put some GPS tracking capabilities inside their guitars, right by the control cavity.

krovx

KrovaTroN
Reaction score
Hate hearing this stuff happen. I know it is a pain but I never leave my gear outside even if I get back at 3am and just want to sleep. Too many of these horror stories convince me to just get it done :(

Sonofthe7thSign

8thWonderOfTheWorld
Reaction score
I had a guitar stolen out of my car once and that really sucked I can only imagine loosing that much gear...

dosilegecko

Baritoner
Reaction score
This is really awful, I read about the legal thing with Javier too. Boston PD are a bunch of union thug scumlords. I can't believe they even get a damn paycheck, ....ing cowards.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
Guys, please dont bump this thread unless you hear something. I keep getting really exited seeing it in my subscription box.

Hexatticus

Reaction score
This reminds me of when Slipknot got everything stolen from the Iowa house while on tour. They found out it was one of their friends they trusted to look after things while they were gone. They got most of the stuff back in the end. Hope you guys do too.

gh0Zt

Reaction score
I dont get it... as if the music industry isn't in enough shit.... some twat goes and steals from them?

thing is theres not much people can do unless they have visual prroof

Latest posts

')