Anime/manga megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Skyblue

Reaction score
Picked up Fate/Zero after kinda dropping it for technical reason.
Just watched the episode where
Lancer kills himself and HOLY FLUFF WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS REALLY MEAN I liked Lancer :( I also seriously think Rider is a much more interesting character than Saber *FLAME SHIELD ON*, so far she's being the kind of saint-do-good character, which I find kind of boring, while Rider is much more interesting to watch (though his master is kinda boring)
I hope to finish it by next week~

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Finally found a stream for Futabu yesterday after over a year of searching. Shit was so cash. $$$

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Self-proclaimed resident Fate slut reporting in:

So, for whatever reason I was going through some Fate-related stuff, and I started listening to all the music from the original visual novel. I hadn't realized just how moody the music is. I'm not sure about you guys, but the music in a show can actually make it 10x better for me, and it can take a scene from being all "meh" to making me jump in excitement or bawl like a toddler. Still, after a year of having read the Fate VN, its music still evokes the same emotions it did when I was reading it... which made me go and re-read a couple of scenes. Reading through that scene in Heavens Feel
where Shirou kills Saber along with his memories of her
made the feelscoaster take a stomach-churning dive. I'd forgotten how brutal that scene was, and the music accompanying that scene made it all that much worse. Super simple melody, but super effective.

But yeah, I just thought I'd throw that out there, since I really don't have any other anime-related stuff to post. :lol:

Picked up Fate/Zero after kinda dropping it for technical reason.
Just watched the episode where
Lancer kills himself and HOLY FLUFF WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS REALLY MEAN I liked Lancer :( I also seriously think Rider is a much more interesting character than Saber *FLAME SHIELD ON*, so far she's being the kind of saint-do-good character, which I find kind of boring, while Rider is much more interesting to watch (though his master is kinda boring)
I hope to finish it by next week~

Yup, Rider is definitely oneof the main emotional hooks in F/Z, and surely one of my favorite characters in the show. But Saber is just generally badass. It was only after reading the Fate route of the visual novel that I started to really like her. I liked her already in F/Z, but the VN presents her entire background, which is really cool. I find her character to be super interesting (first of all, genderbent Arthur? Yes, please!); how she ended up where she is and all of her motives behind her actions - it's all really cool, and really sad, too. She's a character with a lot of development across the core Fate series.

Don Vito

Reaction score
what does it mean when you say an anime is a trap ?
A trap is a character who is a boy, but impersonates or takes the appearance of a girl.

Armin from SnK. A fine choice in trap husbando/waifu.
a7dec6e10d44be26955387344742f11c_480.jpg

It's bad. It's like a trap. Don't fall on it.
^^^^^This is B FVCKIN' S. This guy even fell for an irl trap on the FInnish version of 4chan. I foretold of this, and it be.

Don Vito

Reaction score
not to be confused with trap music

even though traps apparently love trap dick

#dicksquad

Don Vito

Reaction score
anyone wanna stream IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS? i have the raws so you need to speak fvckin' japanese okay?

Don Vito

Reaction score
anyone wanna stream yung lean? i have the raws so you need to speak fvckin' japanese okay?

Last edited:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Just rewatched Attack on Titan. I still hate Armin for being such an useless ..... but I'm eagerly waiting for a second season. :metal:

')