Anime/manga megathread

Don Vito

Reaction score
Just rewatched Attack on Titan. I still hate Armin for being such an useless ..... but I'm eagerly waiting for a second season. :metal:
Ut1ceML.png

Here we see Armin making a delicious meal. It could be for himself, or he could be sharing it with someone in the regimen, such as Annie or Eren. Far from useless, and 100% cute.
7f4019a25b553c6a0ec3f797cb17a74d.jpeg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score
11041217_10153259362934059_1365097651034571792_n.jpg

Owari no Seraph/Seraph of the End

Supposed to have an anime adaptation sometime early April
From what I've seen with the promo video, it looks pretty good

bouVIP

Reaction score
I like the character design^ Might have to check it out~

Also this

B_GktQ-U8AAVcUL.jpg

Don Vito

Reaction score
Sorry for all the shitposting lately. Speaking of the above pic, I'm re-watching the K-On! movie right now. It's much better than I remember it being, probably because when I first watched it, my internet could only handle 240p window stream, and that was a shitty time in my life in general.

The intro is unbelievably metal, and I forgot they show Yui's parents for a minute, which is kind of cool to me idk.

stevo1

ClearTrack Studios
Reaction score
I picked up Aldnoah Zero recently, and so far that's been a good one!

I also re-watched SAO in it's entirety, both shows. I liked the GGO arc a lot more this time around, considering I didn't have to wait weekly for new episodes. SAO is one of my favorites so far.

I just started Akame ga Kill tonight too!
Edit after first episode: Shit's good! It already caught my attention :lol:

Don Vito

Reaction score
I am re-reading a very run-of-the-mill yuri manga called Girlfriends. It's uber cute.

kmakimaki_girl_friends_31.gf31_007.jpg

The tomboy lesbian at the checkout gave me a lewd face when I bought it, so I had to leave the store real fast like Japanese ninja.

wat

Reaction score
Random, pointless Kill La Kill poast

Ryuko & Satsuki both look super awesome & cute :yesway:
Kudos to the artist

-Ryuuko-Matoi-Kill-La-Kill-kill-la-kill-35886128-500-225.gif

tumblr_n2epl8lcEI1sla9qwo5_250.gif

this track is hypnotic :bowdown:

dat cosplay
rx.gif

tumblr_n5r718RwnS1qlvu5zo6_r1_250.gif

Anyway yeah, Kill La Kill :yesway:

Don Vito

Reaction score
Where would you take Ryuko or Satsuki out on a date?

I would take Ryuko to a batting cage, cause that seems more her speed. Afterwards, we'd go to some frilly dessert shop so I can watch her get embarrassed when she orders something really sweet and decadent.

I would take Satsuki to the beach and just lounge. She'll get a tan though, which I'm not sure how I feel about.

wat

Reaction score
I'd take Ryuko to a festival with roller coasters, rock climbing, and stuff like that. Then we'd go to something like Dave & Busters for drinks, food & games.

and i'd take Satsuki to a museum, then take her to a winery that does tours and has a restaurant.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
The strip club. Both of them. At the same time.

Skyblue

Reaction score
Where would you take Ryuko or Satsuki out on a date?

I would take Ryuko to a batting cage, cause that seems more her speed. Afterwards, we'd go to some frilly dessert shop so I can watch her get embarrassed when she orders something really sweet and decadent.

I would take Satsuki to the beach and just lounge. She'll get a tan though, which I'm not sure how I feel about.

I'd take Ryuko to a festival with roller coasters, rock climbing, and stuff like that. Then we'd go to something like Dave & Busters for drinks, food & games.

and i'd take Satsuki to a museum, then take her to a winery that does tours and has a restaurant.

The strip club. Both of them. At the same time.

I love this thread :lol:

wat

Reaction score
Finally started Code Geass and it's very good. I have a feeling it's gonna get really sad though.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
^ Code Geass has its sad moments, for sure, but I remember it for being mostly a never-ending thrill. And that ending, that motherF*CKING ending man.

wat

Reaction score
Every time I see Lelouche's sister I wanna hug her lol. So sad.

What about Guilty Crown? I've heard it's really similar but I've heard that's it's TOO similar.

Don Vito

Reaction score
anyone wanna stream IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS? i have the raws so you need to speak fvckin' japanese okay?
Watched the 1st episode of this with the subs. I found it to be boring, but I was never really into this series to begin with. I just really, REALLY like the character design. Anzu and Ranko make my kokoro go boom boom boom ya know. I'm going to keep watching until there are more episodes for those characters.

I also started Log Horizon but couldn't get into it either. Made me want to re-watch S1 SAO.

')