Another Agile thread (but with a twist)

ove

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm thinking of ordering a Intrepid Pro 8 and kinda need your help. I have to possibilities: order it direct to Estonia which would run me apr. $725+$60+$150 for the guitar, case and shipping PLUS the 20% for the state tax and 3,2% for customs.
The other possibility is ordering to my friend who lives in the UK. Shipping there would cost about £70-80. My question being how much would the other taxes add up to me. I'm having trouble navigating my way through the British administrative system :D.
Thanks heaps for those who care to answer.

Keep it cool,
Ove

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i think the import taxes in the UK are ball-smashingly nasty, so i´d ask someone here who has gotten one in the UK what it cost them first.

Fred

Reaction score

Scali

Banned
Reaction score
Would be interesting to see which European country (or belonging to the EU more specifically) has the lowest import rates from the US.
Once the guitar is within the EU, you don't pay taxes, just shipping. Which could be cheaper than ordering direct from the US, for people in the more expensive European countries.
So what I'm saying is: we need to find an accompliss to ship Agiles here as cheaply as possible, and take over the world with Agile guitars, muhahaha!

Baldi

Rifftangle.
Reaction score
I live in the UK - I got taxed just under £100 a few weeks ago for my agile pro...(I still need to pay it!!!! eeeek!)

')