Another awful Pablo Santana Jackson

• Thread starter Larrikin666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
I think this is the worst one so far? Why? It's not all terrible. I actually missed that he made this when I first found it. He was my thought progression as I looked through the listing.

"Awesome color"
"Oooo. Only a volume knob"
"Cool. Reverse headstock"
"Hmmm.....that picture angle makes that body look odd"
"Those inlays are a little gaudy for me"
"OH GOD. It wasn't the angle. That body looks hideous!"

LOL. I guess this is a vast improvement from the last few things he's put out. So close....but so far. That lower horn is depressing.

Jackson Custom Shop MB Pablo Santana NAMM One Off 7 String Demon Guitar Green | eBay

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

welsh_7stinger

7=best number
Reaction score
I actually think that guitar looks stunning. Wouldn't pay that much for it (I personally wouldn't pay over 700 quid for a guitar not to my specs). Still stunning guitar tho in my opinion.

Imbrium998

Bangs head here
Reaction score
Beautiful finish. I love how the binding on the neck is the same as what is on the headstock.
Horn is a bit odd but I would jump at that....and then there is the price. A bit too much for me.
Grats to whomever snags this one.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Meh, it's just a Demon. I've never been fond of that particular shape, but compared to some of his other woodworking abortions, it's actually very tame.

tedtan

Reaction score
It reminds me of the Ibanez 540P. Looks pretty cool, definitely not the worst he's done.

I thought the same thing, though this is obviously more modern. Ibanez introduced the 540P in the late 80s and it didn't do well, but I've seen pics of Alex Skolnik playing one in an old Ibanez catalog.

tweety-01.jpg

540P1.jpg

77zark77

Reaction score
The demon design is only for custom shop/individual purpose
nothing conventional here : you love it or you hate it :nuts:

redstone

Reaction score
According to my calculations, the lower horn in itself costs $-6.458.009.

Latest posts

')