Another Chaosanct Track online : Slither

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nick

Reaction score
ive listened to your other one up there quite a lot recently. Fucking great stuff.

i'll give this one a listen when i get in.

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
Equipment?

The usual:
UV7PWH, raised pole pices on the bridge for all the rythm and leads
UV/1077xl for the solos (1077 for mine I think, not sure, could have been the PWH)
POD-xt (patches are on SS.org) double tracked for all parts bar solo's
ESP - LTD bass (as played by bass player) through Appeg SVX plugin
One eccentric frontman
V-Drums played in and run through DFHS

Couple of waves plugins (compressors, eq's, reverb etc) in Cubase

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
Great stuff as normal man! With any luck I'll catch you guys live soon since I'm making to move down to London.

Diogene303

Reaction score
Wow ,

Damn that is brain bashing great !!! the guitars are so in your face and i can't believe you where using the V-drums for that .....my god. The drums sound crazy as hell i so love them and the blast beat's are cool as hell.

Great to hear the song .....so far i've been really impressed with your bands stuff , just got to get down to one of your gigs to see the band play.

Diogene

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
Cool, there should be some more UK shows up shortly, expect a short run of 6/7 from us in September, a couple of European things in October and then potentially something quite special in November :hbang:

If nothing else, we should be bringing some righteous guitar rigs with us :metal:

FortePenance

Reaction score
Not bad, reminded me of Nevermore.

I think I prefered I of Goliath though. Solo was amazing on IoG.

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
not a big fan of the clean or dirty vocals but i can dig on the music pretty well.

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
You guys planning any scottish dates in the near future?

We were planning a little trip up there, but the promoter I was speaking to has gone distinctly quiet on the whole thing. Any suggestions of where we should play/who we should play with/promoters?

Shikaru

Mechanical Thunder
Contributor
Reaction score
We were planning a little trip up there, but the promoter I was speaking to has gone distinctly quiet on the whole thing. Any suggestions of where we should play/who we should play with/promoters?

Well for venues there's places like The Cathouse, Ivory Blacks, Rockers, Soundhaus, Barfly. I'm not really too keen on the Barfly personally, but a lot of bigger bands seem to play there. Rockers and Soundhaus tend to pull in smaller bands in my experience, but I thought I'd list them anyway.

I'm not very knowledgeable on promoters unfortunately. There's Puny human promotions. I think I've done a gig through their unsigned guys before. CPL are the main promoter in Glasgow though. They seem to do the big metal bands that come through.

I can't speak for anywhere else in Scotland. Edinburgh is a good place to play though from what I've heard.

')